Poison oak on my dick only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poison oak on my dick only

Shit!!!!! Went up into the woods on Saturday to shoot some guns and drink some beers. Low and behold 3 days later I break out with a nasty ass poison oak rash. I've had poison oak all over my body numerous times in the past but never on my dick. Well this time it's ONLY on my dick. We were rummaging through the bushes, drinking beer, the beer made me piss alot and well you get the point. Gonna have to take a couple days off to heal. Arrrrggghhhhhhh!

Get well soon man.

Comment

Go to a health food type store and buy some remedies they usually help. Hopefully it wont spread, be careful. Also try rubbing swedish bitters on it to relieve itching.
      July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
      bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
      meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

So, did your penis get bigger from it? Is that why you posted in the PE forum about this instead of in The Gym?

Comment

Jerk off with some Tecnu for 2 minutes then rinse off in the shower with cool water. Tecnu works wonders. What it does is pull out the oils that spread the rash. Trust me.

Comment

Been there many times as a young stupid man with the same scenario as you. Salt water baths in the ocean. It'll clear up in a few days.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
            Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by NCC707 View Post
              Jerk off with some Tecnu for 2 minutes then rinse off in the shower with cool water. Tecnu works wonders. What it does is pull out the oils that spread the rash. Trust me.
              Yeah I started applying tecnu yesterday. What a relief!

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
                So, did your penis get bigger from it? Is that why you posted in the PE forum about this instead of in The Gym?
                Oops sorry! But yeah it did get bigger, just not the attractive kind of bigger!

Comment

I've just read all about tech nu and am very glad to hear about this product. Thanks for mentioning this one NCC707.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper

Comment

you have to keep using it for a while through. The rash will probably be with you for a while.
                    BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
                    EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
                    Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
                    Base EG: 6 +.75
                    Top EG 5 +.5
                    NBPEL 6.2. +.2
                    BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Originally posted by mvergasioin View Post
                      you have to keep using it for a while through. The rash will probably be with you for a while.
                      Understood, thanks.

Comment

I would just put Sudocrem on, i find it works for almost anything like this.
                        2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
                        7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
                        21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
                        1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

I had that happen to me too.. but it was on my arms and eyes too. boy it swelled up on and around my dick though, so I got freaked out and went to the doc to get checked for STD's. (I didnt know it was poison oak at the time). test results came back negative (thank god) and the rash faded within days.

Comment

Working...
                          X