- 02-01-2012 #1
What are some ways to warm up the penis?????????????????????????????
How is the rice sock made and heated?
Are there other ways?
I've been doing it with hot water in the shower for 2 weeks now.
How about heat pads? Hair dryers? Standing above portable room heaters?(that really warmed me up and made me sweat. haha)
How do YOU guys do it??????
Also... What the heck is a Bathmate and what are the best/least expensive penis pumps for cool down?
Thank you!!!Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.
- 02-01-2012 #2
i prefer using heatpads.. its just simpel warm it up in the water put it on your dick and repeat it for 10 min...
I never tried risesock but i think this explains good how it is made How to Make a Rice Sock in 1 minute flat! (Heat Pack) - YouTube
a Bathmate is a water based penis pump..removed the dust from my andro-extender and start using it again!
- 02-01-2012 #3
Thanx but does anyone know how you hear the rice sock? And what heat pads are good. You hear them in water? Aren't there some that u heat in the microwave?
- 02-01-2012 #4
- 02-01-2012 #5
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
A simple search would give you all the answers, you put the rice sock in the microwave. Electric heat pads are good, dry or wet. Normal heat pads you put in the microwave too, look them up, they give you directions how to use it.
- 02-01-2012 #6
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Blog Entries
I use a dry heat pad. It works well! Plugs in the wall.Arousal Techniques-Techniques to overcome Pre-E.
- By Miamihurricane in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 06-11-2011, 09:28 PM
- By trex in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 05-09-2011, 09:58 AM
- By PunaniPunisher in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 30Last Post: 04-04-2011, 12:40 PM
- By Joshua_Gains in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 06-18-2010, 12:49 AM
- By Mr Nubby in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2008, 07:31 AM