Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does stretching work? Stretches the actual penis or just stretches the skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does stretching work? Stretches the actual penis or just stretches the skin?

How does stretching work? Stretches the actual penis or just stretches the skin? Proof?
    Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
    Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
    I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

How can it stretch the actual penis if there is nothing to grab onto except the skin? It's obvious that the skin is being stretched atleast.
    How can u stretch the interior penis if there is nothing to hook on to or grasp? I'm thinking of getting an extender since that is the only thing that has been PROVEN to work for length.

Comment

Really, the "only" thing?

Comment

Get an extender then. Works too.

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
          Really, the "only" thing?
          It is the only thing that has been clinically proven to give permanent results. Read up about it.

Comment

Look at the Stretches under exercises really helps, or a extender like steve suggested

Goodluck

Comment

Key work is "clinically" it's always been that way with any discovery. First something must be proven in a small percentage of society before it's ready for clinical trial.

Comment

Manual stretching gives permanent results if you keep a maintence routine to cement your gains. Read up on cementing gains.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMonroe View Post
                  How can it stretch the actual penis if there is nothing to grab onto except the skin? It's obvious that the skin is being stretched atleast.
                  How can u stretch the interior penis if there is nothing to hook on to or grasp? I'm thinking of getting an extender since that is the only thing that has been PROVEN to work for length.
                  You are holding the outer skin, circumcised or not. But done correctly, you are pulling the penis itself. I can stretch from the base of the penis (right next to my pelvis/body), so therefore the skin is not being stretched from that point.

The main issue is having descent blood flow into the penis before you stretch so it works as a 'hook' as you would call it or a base for the stretch. I can also stretch from the middle using blood (as a base) to stop any forward momentum. Or from right behind the head, using the area a little before the base of the head to work as the stopper.
                  Hockey_NY
                  Last edited by Hockey_NY; 02-01-2012, 11:14 AM.

Comment

My answer to your question is both .. Your skin can be stretched, but also your penis as a whole .. Search for the mandingo stretch for example .. There you actually stretch the penis out of your body, wich gives you more length

grtz

Comment

Working...
                    X