Thread: Erect gains and PE?
- 02-01-2012 #1
I've been exercising for a month now, and the biggest thing I've noticed is a larger flaccid size... sometime significant. I do feel a fuller blooded erection as well, but I haven't seen too much of a gain in that area yet. I know it's only been a month, and it's not like I'm frustrated in the slightest because this will be a year long experiment for me no matter what... I'm just wondering if it's common to first see flacid gains before erect gains when doing PE. It seems like erect gains are harder to come by?January 1, 2012 starting stats - 7.2"x5.3" BPE
Goal by year end - 8"X6" Bone Pressed
- 02-01-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
Erect gains usually comes after flaccid gains.
- 02-01-2012 #3
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- United States
It's like working out the rest of your body. You'll notice an increase in strength before an increase in size. if your EQ has gone up and your flacid penis is more full than usual, then you're well on the right track.
keep up the good work my friend!
- 02-01-2012 #4
I have been doing it for about 2 months and instantly noticed a better flaccid hang. I have gained about .25 in length but that may be due to EQ or measuring errors.12/7/11-
Goal 8/11/12 (21st birthday)-
- 02-01-2012 #5
I also first had a bigger flaccid size before it translated into erect gains .. You're well on your way bigger flaccid size means more blood in your dick wich is definetly a good thing
- By KungFuJoe in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-20-2012, 04:17 AM
- By contractkilla33 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:50 AM
- By NeedtoGain in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2011, 01:34 PM
- By rbi99 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2011, 07:56 AM
- By volvo89 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 02-02-2011, 10:33 PM