PE in college?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE in college?

Are there any dudes here doing this in college? I have a single so I have all the privacy I need, but there is still a lot of exposure to other people. Does anyone have any tips on how to do this at school? Do you hang or pump? I'm just starting out so I'm just gonna do the beginner routine for now.

Well with me I just lock my door and tell everyone I'm studying and to leave me alone. I pump which I am doing right now.hahahahaha
    Since you have a single it should be very easy for you to do PE without a problem. It's good that you are starting the beginner routine as well.
    I wish you the best. Happy PEing!
    "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Yeah man, with a single you're all set. Are you normally the kind of guy who leaves his door open and has people coming in and out? If so, I can see how you may think that locking it would seem unusual.

Well, everyone deserves their privacy, and you're no exception.

Now I hope you have a good warm up plan all set.
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

No actually I am a very private guy, I am known for being shut off and my friends give me shit that all I am doing is masturbating. Some of the time I am. I was mostly just wondering if guys here were doing this in college and having success

Comment

Just be committed with your PE and don't over train. Warming up n down is important for gaining and to prevent injuries

Comment

just do warm ups and jelqs in the morning... hang in the evening after you are done with everything when you are in the advanced stages.

that's what I do. and 2 days on, 1 day off.

and no success yet, I have only just begun few weeks ago.
            Last edited by Rey37; 02-01-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Okay got it. I'm not living in a dorm, but I have, and I can see what you're saying.

I suspect that if you pick a time of day to fit your PE into your schedule (the same way as you would schedule a class), your buddies will get used to it. Just like they don't go looking for you if you have class every Monday at a certain time. I hope this doesn't interfere with you hanging with friends though.

Can it be added to your pre-bed ritual or something similar - somewhere in your day where you have plenty of warm-up time, and where it won't interfere with anything else?

I'm sure you'll figure it out.

I kind of have a thing for setting up schedules. The first step is always setting your concretes (things like class, meals and sleep) that can't be easily changed. Then you prioritize from the top down. Gee, I'm getting really off on a tangent!
              I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
              Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I'm in college and do PE, but I have an apartment so privacy isn't an issue. I do it when I wake up
                My progress log

Comment

I'm in university and have two roomates. I never encounter problems.
                  They think the rice sock is for my sore muscles after a workout. Heh.
                  "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                  Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                  Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                  As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Haha good thinking Toadstool!
                    2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
                    7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
                    21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
                    1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Pump in the shower.

Comment

I'm in college sharing a suite with 5 other guys. All of us have 8 AMs a minimum of 3 times a week. My strategy is to wake up at 4:30 - 5:00 am and PE in the bathroom while everyone else sleeps.
                        09/12/12: 5.5 x 5.0
                        09/27/12: 5.8 x 5.1

Goal: 8.0 x 6.0

Orion's Progress Journal

Comment

Hey man I'm in college doing PE and I live in a 6 person suite lol with 1 roommate.

I end up doing mostly dry routines and to prevent me from having to go to the bathroom for a long time, I bought a cheap heating pad for warmups and warm downs... It's a good investment!

I'm currently looking into a bathmate so I can PE during my shower, but I have trouble finding where to get one!
                          Start (Summer '11):
                          5.2 NBPEL
                          5.5 BPEL
                          5 EG

Current (Jan '13):
                          6.2 NBPEL
                          ~6.7 BPEL
                          ~5.2 EG

Goal:
                          ~7.5 NBPEL
                          ~5.5 EG

Comment