Is this a never ending process?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a never ending process?

I am very new to this, and it is quite possible that someone has already asked this, but are the gains people are claiming to have made permanent ones? I am not trying to be a horse, I would like to just improve EQ and gain some size in the process if possible.

Yes the gains are permanent. As for it being a never ending process, yes. Because once you gain the new size, you may want to do a routine to maintain EQ. Its like asking if working out and eating right is a never ending process.

Comment

Ah ok, that makes a lot of sense actually. I didn't think about maintaining the EQ, I was more concerned about the size staying the way I get it to be.

Comment

without maintenance, you run into the risk of growing yourself into erectile dysfunction.

Comment

It takes a lot of time regardless, but I hear most people gain in a few months and it takes about the same amount of time to "Cement gains".
          In order to reap other benefits like control and erection quality I think you'd have to practice at least a little bit indefinitely.

Marathon not a sprint and all that.

Comment

makes sense, seems worth it though

Comment

Cementing Your Gains: Make your PE Gains Permanent
              A good read.

Comment

Working...
              X