Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painful 'chords' .. (Injury question)

Hey guys,

Might be a bit of a noob question, but I've searched around and can't seem to find a thread which explains it.

Around the top of my penis at the base, is very tender and sore bits which feel like strands/strings, going from the absolute base to pretty much the length of the shaft. I say strands because I don't really think they're veins, they feel too hard, and I'm not sure if it's ligaments because they go quite far down the shaft. Though I'm really not sure. They hurt on contact, and especially any sort of downward stretch.

All I've been doing recently is clamping, and rotary stretches, and I've had this problem for about a week or two. Does anyone else get this, or know how to help it or prevent it. Also I've of course been resting for the past few days, but eager to get back too it. Any help is appreciated, thanks =)
    Start (Jan 2012):
    BPEL - 7.0 x 4.8
    BPFSL - 7.9
    ----------------------------
    Current (Jul 2012):
    BPEL - 7.5 x 5.0
    BPFSL - 8.6

Clamping is very advance.
    Do you feel this cords when your 100% flaccid? If not then it's veins. Go look up the penile anatomy, you don't have anyting special that other people dont have.

Comment

I do feel them when flaccid. And I feel them more pronounced when stretched. They could be veins I suppose, but feel very tough.
      Start (Jan 2012):
      BPEL - 7.0 x 4.8
      BPFSL - 7.9
      Current (Jul 2012):
      BPEL - 7.5 x 5.0
      BPFSL - 8.6

Comment

lymph vessels mate...
        S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
        1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
        G
        BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

rest and don't touch your penis execpt for pissing ok? don't worry about it , they' ll gon away or decrease in size and won't hurt anymore but rest till it all heals
          S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
          1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
          G
          BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

Okay, thanks alot man =), Sounds scary but I'll continue to rest until they go.
            Start (Jan 2012):
            BPEL - 7.0 x 4.8
            BPFSL - 7.9
            Current (Jul 2012):
            BPEL - 7.5 x 5.0
            BPFSL - 8.6

Comment

How's your warm down? I've found that a twenty plus minute warm down does wonders for alleviating soreness and speeding up recovery.

Comment

Honestly I don't think my warm up or warm down was the best, I usually just do a bit of light jelqing...Possibly have paid the price for that lol.

Another thing I noticed is it sometimes feels like grains of rice too. Man...It sucks having time off!
                Start (Jan 2012):
                BPEL - 7.0 x 4.8
                BPFSL - 7.9
                Current (Jul 2012):
                BPEL - 7.5 x 5.0
                BPFSL - 8.6

Comment

Working...
                X