what is GROWTH????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is GROWTH????

What exactly is growth in PE by this i mean what MECAHNISMS causes the actual Growth of the penis? Does anyone actually know how the penis grows, or the physiology behind it? I think once this is understood the limits of PE could be clearly defined.

SO does anyone know HOW the penis grows- ill give an ex: The jelq forces blood into the shaft causing the tissue to expand and stretch over an extended peroid of time yeilds growth.

Anyone please thoughts?

There are some articles about that here on pegym. But they are only theories.
    Goal: EQ 10.

Comment

There is no knowledge, both in the PE or scientific world, as to why the penis can grow from PE exercises. No knowledge on how the tissue even grows period.

Comment

You guys are wrong...
        It all started with african tribes wearing wood necklaces to stretch the neck.

Some white guy firgured this could work with the penis and it does works pretty well.
        I'm done with PEGYM forums.

Would have liked to give my share of ideas as I've gone from
        7 BPEL to 7.5 BPEL in 24 days.

But talking with some special type people here makes me feel I'm wasting energy.

Anyway there's plenty other sites out there.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlongdong View Post
          You guys are wrong...

Some white guy firgured this could work with the penis and it does works pretty well.
          ...and how are we wrong? Where is your scientific proof that trumps everything currently known in the medical community?

Edit: And for the record, neck stretching doesn't actually increase the size of the neck. Remove the rings and see what happens...

Comment

Nobody knows what it means but it's provocative...It get's the people going!

Comment

The-Giraffe-Women-of-the-Neck-Rings-2.jpg

But talking with some special type people here makes me feel I'm wasting energy.

Comment

[ATTACH]7966[/ATTACH]
                It's an illusion, you can't stretch bones.
                "Each coil is replaced with longer coil, as the weight of the brass pushes the collar bone down and compresses the rib cage. Contrary to popular belief, the neck is not actually lengthened; the illusion of a stretched neck is created by the deformation of the clavicle"

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                  It's an illusion, you can't stretch bones.
                  "Each coil is replaced with longer coil, as the weight of the brass pushes the collar bone down and compresses the rib cage. Contrary to popular belief, the neck is not actually lengthened; the illusion of a stretched neck is created by the deformation of the clavicle"

Oh please, tell us WHERE are we talking of stretching bones in this thread...

Comment

Oh please, tell us WHERE are we talking of stretching bones in this thread...
                    What do you think is in the neck.

Comment

What do you think is in the neck.
                      There's gotta be more than bones IMO.
                      But I'm no doctor.

Comment

We can see that.

Comment

Actually, to stretch the neck (not saying it's possible) wouldn't it be more likely that the cartilage holding your vertebral discs stretched out, not the actual bones themselves? I believe that Steve's explanation is probably right, it's a lot better theory than "the neck stretches."
                          PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

We can see that.
                            I nominate this for post of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
                              Actually, to stretch the neck (not saying it's possible) wouldn't it be more likely that the cartilage holding your vertebral discs stretched out, not the actual bones themselves? I believe that Steve's explanation is probably right, it's a lot better theory than "the neck stretches."
                              I ain't have no theory on neck stretching...
                              Just saying
                              You guys are wrong...

And this got me involved in some psycho theorical about primitive tribe neck stretching technics? What the heck...
                              You guys are wrong in sooo many way...

Comment

Working...
                              X