No announcement yet.

Recent girth gain resulting in bad EQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent girth gain resulting in bad EQ?

As the title states, is it possible to lose EQ with recent girth gain? Or possibly just overworking? Either way, anyone know a great kegal routine for improving EQ?

6 1/2 minute kegel routine

Girth gains don't just pop up overnight so it's your EQ possibly to overworking.

Comment

You probably will lose a little EQ. You need to rest it. I heard that doing 200 kegels a day is a good way to maintain good EQ. But not all at once. Do 12 reps every hour. Thats it. Doing too many kegels is also bad as it tires out that PC muscle. Then you get bad EQ, go figure. Also, vary it up a little by making the squeezes last longer. Lets say you start by making the last squeeze of every set last 5 seconds. But really squeeze hard, and only the last rep.

As the day progresses, maybe make the last two reps longer squeezes, and so on. Maybe make the squeezes last 10 seconds. But keep everything to 12 reps. I know you can do more, but you want to excersize the muscle, not tire it out. Moderation.

If you wake up with morning wood, then let that be your first set. This, with proper rest, will bring EQ to your new size gain. good luck.

Comment

Well, its actually pretty odd because i haven't focused on girth at all lately, far as that goes, i have just been extending, lower tension, 600-800grams. I have definitely noticed myself getting more girthy, but also the dorsal being much more pronounced is what caught my attention since its never really been visible before. Well and so, since the noticed size and veins being more prominent, my EQ has been a little all over the place, but i guess mostly around an 8. Firm enough to definitely get the blood flowing and penetration but just not quite as hard or swollen glans as usual, and long story short, decided to do some measurements and viola... 1/4th increase in EG, and BPEL is same.

Comment

Its normal, don't overthink it.
          Since I reached 7'', my EQ has dropped but is slowly getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by OkButNotEnought View Post
            Its normal, don't overthink it.
            Since I reached 7'', my EQ has dropped but is slowly getting better.
            7" EL or EG? that 1/4th put me at 6.25 EG, went extending route because i wanted length, since i seem to be currently stuck at 7.25. Dunno if its a fluke or not, will remeasure at some point, just know that regardless the EQ has been alil in the dumps but nothing not tolerable. By the way, thanks steve for the kegal routine, will give it a go.

Comment

Bpel

Comment

Working...
              X