Need help with girth routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with girth routine

I'm kind of at a loss with what to do. It's been about 14 months straight without a single girth gain, though length gains seem to come fairly easy for me. Biggest problem I have right now is actually finding exercises/advanced routines in here since I can't get search to work for me. Exercises I have tried with little results have been regular jelqing, Uli's, regular squeezes, R's jelq routine, tried Ultimate V jelqs a couple of days ago but didn't like them much (or regular V Jelqs for that matter. Crooked fingers makes them difficult), and probably something else that's currently slipping my mind.

I'm open to all ideas if anyone has any for hard girth gainers. Pumping is no problem for me since I do have an air pump that rarely gets use.

Thanks in advance.

I have focused mostly on length lately but I found that low pressure sets of 20 minutes worked great for me. I usually did 3 or 4 sets at any where from 3-5 hg. In the beginning if you avent pumped for awhile I would just start with one a day for a week, i think if you build up to 2 or 3 sets of 20 minutes it wouldnt take long to start packing it up. Once I was going good I would pack the tube pretty well. I gained 3/8th of an inch in 6 months and I havent lost any of it. I was pumping almost every day and taking rest when i felt the ned. once or twice a week I took a day off.
    I think puming is absolutely great for girth. Hands free two with the exception of going in and the out of the tube. Thats sounding dirty!
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I could easily do 2 sets of 20 minutes at 5Hg where I currently stand (2 sets of 15 minutes and 1 of 10 minutes has been my limit). Pumping rarely for me has been only once a week, since I've been used to a 1 on 1 off routine for some time which has been about 3-4 days of PE a week.

Comment

I don't think pumping is the answer. As I can easily pump anyswhere from 5 to 10 Hgs with very little difference.
        How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
        And I've been here ever since.

Comment

clamping has taking me to the next level, beyond what pumping ever did for me.

Edit: this was meant to be one post but somehow ended up as two.
          How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
          And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Supra Slammers! close thread lol
            Current:
            BPEL 6.5in
            MEG 5.5in
            Goal:
            BPEL 7.5in
            MEG 6in

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
              I could easily do 2 sets of 20 minutes at 5Hg where I currently stand (2 sets of 15 minutes and 1 of 10 minutes has been my limit). Pumping rarely for me has been only once a week, since I've been used to a 1 on 1 off routine for some time which has been about 3-4 days of PE a week.
              If I can offer a bit of advice, increase your sessions (frequency, not pressure or time) and increase/start jelqing at a lower erection level. This formula helped kick-start my gains again a while back.
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I hadnt seen a girth gain for almost 6 months either until my latest measurement on the first. Previous to that i clampd for a month or so and now i am back to pumping. I think the pumping pushed me over the edge there. Hang is awesome for like 5 hours and EQ doesnt suffer like it does with clamping. For me anyway =)
                pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Originally posted by ikonator View Post
                  Supra Slammers! close thread lol
                  Did not work for me. Thread not closed.

Originally posted by GTO View Post
                  If I can offer a bit of advice, increase your sessions (frequency, not pressure or time) and increase/start jelqing at a lower erection level. This formula helped kick-start my gains again a while back.
                  I was never pumping full time so I never really got into it, which is why the sessions were so short.

Comment

I never pumped but seems from people progress threads that alternating pumping and jelqing in one routine works for them, though I never tried pumping before. Maybe one day.

Comment

It's been 4 months for me pumping without a girth gain. If it weren't for some serious length gains (extending) I'd be pretty down. I'm going to continue with my current pumping routine, Bathmate in the morning/air pump at night, until I've reached my length goals. After that, I'll evaluate whether to change pumping routines or look for an alternative girth program.

Funny thing is, I feel like I've gained girth but not length. But the tape doesn't lie. Except for a quick 1/5", I've gotten no lasting girth improvement from pumping, but I've gained about an inch in erect length from extending.

Comment

Im trying to find the post on here. But if my memory serves me correctly someone was talking about light pumping 3 seperate times a day to keep from "the girth equivalent of turtling". I think they said there was a thread on thunderspace about this idea. I dont have an account there though. What do you more experienced guys think about this?

Comment

Originally posted by thatnewnew View Post
                          Im trying to find the post on here. But if my memory serves me correctly someone was talking about light pumping 3 seperate times a day to keep from "the girth equivalent of turtling". I think they said there was a thread on thunderspace about this idea. I dont have an account there though. What do you more experienced guys think about this?
                          It makes sense in that you're keeping a pumped state throughout the day as opposed to one or two brief sessions. It becomes difficult when you're using an extender because of the lubricants used while pumping. Once I've pumped, I can't extend unless I take a shower.

Comment

it makes sense to me. use manual pe aimed towards girth growth and use the pump only to keep yourself plump.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnewnew View Post
                              it makes sense to me. use manual pe aimed towards girth growth and use the pump only to keep yourself plump.
                              That's a good approach.
                              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                              X