Soft Glans Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft Glans Problem

Ive been noticing lately that pretty much no matter what erection or arousal state Im in, I cant get a hard glans anymore. I think this might be over-sensitizing me too. Some of you out there with more experience than me, can you comment on what PE exercises may contribute to softening of the glans, or which ones should help to harden it? It really makes me feel bad having an under-inflated sponge for a head. Need that hard-shiny back.

I read on here that vein ligation may be a cure in extreme cases but I hope its something I've done that I can undo. I have also read that forward kegels will help strengthen erections by holding blood in, but Im trying to balance my pelvic floor and so to do that I cant overdo the forward kegels in the extreme weak state that my reverse kegels are in.

Please comment.

surely someone has had this same issue before? I hope it can be fixed.

Comment

When you kegel does the head get engorged and hard? If so maybe it's EQ related and you do need a good kegel routine to improve your EQ.

Comment

Yes Steve, when I kegel I still can increase the firmness. I would be interested in a good routine for EQ if you have any recommendations. Im not certain what couldve caused a loss in firmness out of my PE training but I'd like to stay away from it in the future. I can think of only a few potential culprits, ADS, maybe Jelqing too extensively, and one night when I tried a very very very light ADS wrap which still brought about a scary level of numbness (I wasnt considering the decreased heart rate during sleep, but in an hour or so had regained normal feeling again)

As far as potential lifestyle culprits I can only think of one thing and thats when I recently overworked myself in front of the computer, sitting for hours and hours, a couple weeks in a row, not exercising, kegeling/PE'ing, eating properly, or getting enough sleep, and staying under lots of stress.

Comment

Yes!! My head is now small and pathetic unless I kegel too
          Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
          Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

I have the same problem, the only exercises I think lowers the blood in the head is budles, dunno why

Comment

6 1/2 minute kegel routine with egding/ballooning is good too.

Comment

Kegels are your friend. I have this problem and could never achieve great erections. After doing kegels for a month my erection size has greatly improved and my glans is filling up with each passing week; orgasms are much better too

Comment

Originally posted by 88man View Post
                  Kegels are your friend. I have this problem and could never achieve great erections. After doing kegels for a month my erection size has greatly improved and my glans is filling up with each passing week; orgasms are much better too
                  You have inspired me, I've never done any kegel and obviously this seems to be my problem.
                  Time to kegel!

Comment

Originally posted by OkButNotEnought View Post
                    You have inspired me, I've never done any kegel and obviously this seems to be my problem.
                    Time to kegel!
                    That's great to hear, man. I never really thought too much of kegels and yet this problem was ever-present in my life. I've been PE'ing off-and-on for a good 6 years and never did them much till now. I hope to hear some progress in a few weeks.

Comment

I believe in Kegels, my issue as stated above is that im out of balance currently and if i work my regular kegels too much Ill continue to have premature ejaculation problems. Reverse kegels are a slow going process.

Comment

Originally posted by Consolidation View Post
                        I believe in Kegels, my issue as stated above is that im out of balance currently and if i work my regular kegels too much Ill continue to have premature ejaculation problems. Reverse kegels are a slow going process.
                        Ah, did not read your other post about kegels. In regards to your other post, diet and exercise are great ways to increase erection strength/quality - may be a potential factor as of late for you. Also, producing good erections under chronic stress can sometimes be quit difficult; something else exercise can aid in

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate positive reinforcement and I agree those are good points. Ill incorporate them

Comment

Working...
                          X