Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could a penis shrink?

Like this:

lack of sleep and exercise-->low testosterone/bad body blood flow-->bad quality erections/lack of erections-->getting worse and worse-->5 years-->now noticeably smaller and thinner and never get full erection-->some of the unused tissues of the penis..atrophy?

When I was 14, I was 5.5"/6".

Now, 19, 4.5"/5" and no fat pad covering the pubic area.

I want to bring this to my mom (no dad), but she will say "urs just small and stop blaming the past for it!". I've talked to her regarding my today health-I've said to her that now my brain is slower and my heart couldn't handle soccer even for 5 minutes where I used to play for 2-3 hours without being tired-which I say my lifestyle since the last 5 years is the culprit. Then, she's just mad.

Anyone? Could it be reversed?

Yes why not? Do you want to reverse it?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Of course a penis can shrink--it can also grow. You can train a penis

to rise to eleven o'clock. I did--at age 63--that was nine years ago.

I did it by jelqing and kegeling daily for one month.

Comment

At 14 you were around 6" in length and now you're around 5"? How many years has it been?

Comment

Yes a penis can shrink from lack of use.

I had this happen to me at the end of my marriage because of the lack of sex for several years. Good news is you can get back all you have lost.

If you are having medical issues, see your Dr. and request a blood test. Concerning sexual issues, you can speak with your Dr. without your mom knowing.

Comment

Absolutely
            Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
            Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Panther View Post
              Yes a penis can shrink from lack of use.

I had this happen to me at the end of my marriage because of the lack of sex for several years. Good news is you can get back all you have lost.

If you are having medical issues, see your Dr. and request a blood test. Concerning sexual issues, you can speak with your Dr. without your mom knowing.

Great advice here from Panther!!!

Comment

I was going to say "if you don't use it, you lose it"....but that seems to have already been said here.......more or less.
                It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

drink more water start beginner PE then you actually might gain back what you lost very quickly...u need that extra boost in life at least sexually
                  Current:
                  BPEL 6.5in
                  MEG 5.5in
                  Goal:
                  BPEL 7.5in
                  MEG 6in

Comment

I'd wager that if you started a PE routine, you'd gain a significant portion of it back relatively(!) quickly. Your EQ would inevitably improve, which I assume is most the problem. I thought I had incredible EQ, but I saw positive changes in the first few months that made me think otherwise.

But in the scope of things, I don't really know shit.

Comment

thx everyone..

Actually, I masturbated daily these 5 years but I rarely and even more rarely let my dick to achieve 100% EQ time after time.

Could anyone give me a link to the beginner PE routine guide?

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
                        My progress log

Comment

Thanks man.

But, I don't know..

I've tried jelqing like 9 months ago. I was doing it for like 3 months. Yeah, I remember my flaccid and erect size became a lil bit bigger and it stayed for a while. But, somehow it returned to its default size if I masturbated without letting it to expand to its max for a week.

The last time I was doing it, I didn't do the warm-ups using the hot cloth, I was just jelqing straight away. So, it went red all over its shaft, like the vessels were destroyed or sumthin so that the blood leaked. No bloods coming out, though. It's just sumthin wrong IN the shaft. After that, it turtled and I didn't feel blood flowing through it. Right after that, I tried to wrap it with hot cloth but it didn't go semi-erect anymore, it stayed flaccid. Plus white pale the next days I tried it.

And ever since that, the sensation was never the same. I didn't feel my dick like I used to feel. The shape of my dick also altered. I knew by grabbing it. It felt like when it should be soft, some part of it was hard, and vice versa. Now, my erection also became softer.

I'm scared man, I think I've done permanent damages to it, cuz it's been 6 months since then. The sensation, sensitivity, and shape altered. And I'm not trolling, but I didn't even have a boner when tucking my dick to some random sexy chick's ass in a bus-bad habit, I know.

The thing is, if warming-ups r THAT important like DEADLY SERIOUS important, the jelqing guides SHOULD'VE put like SUPER EXTRA BIG LARGE ENORMOUS notification USING A RED COLOR.

If u think not warming-up once wouldn't have done that, maybe it's sumthin else..

Comment

I feel like my semi-erect penis is harder than it used to be, and it doesn't feel good, but when it erects, it's softer and smaller than my past erection, even though I've edged for minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by boy of misery View Post
                              The thing is, if warming-ups r THAT important like DEADLY SERIOUS important, the jelqing guides SHOULD'VE put like SUPER EXTRA BIG LARGE ENORMOUS notification USING A RED COLOR.
                              Following instructions word-for-word when handling a sensitive organ are a must. If you think that people should hold your hand while you jelq, you're going to be disappointed. You didn't follow the guide. You SHOULD have.

Your last jelqing attempt probably did not cause lasting damage. Did you feel pain? Many men on here have hurt themselves while jelqing... have recovered, and are back at it. I used to skip the warm up. I did it for a few weeks of constant jelqing. My dick turned blue and purple, but it's fine now. It's growing.

If you want an increased EQ, you should follow the beginners guide step by step. Maybe cut down how many times you do it weekly from 5 to 3 or 4. Try edging.
                              DO KEGELS. They are great for erection quality.

But remember something: any form of physical activity (fighting, working out, PE) is derived from a huge amount of mental dedication. If you don't believe this is going to work, then you're likely to stop and not see any gains. If you believe your dick is irreparable, then you're going to ask yourself, "why am I even doing this? It won't work." And you're going to stop.
                              Then you're going to tell yourself that PE doesn't work because it didn't save your ding dong.

Start by taking a breath. Consider that your penis isn't a lost cause. Visualize yourself having the penis you want.
                              Then you treat it right by exercising it using all the proper steps. Don't overdo the workouts. Be gentle with the damaged thing.
                              You catch my drift?
                              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Working...
                              X