Hello,

I just joined PEGym and I have a couple questions about the schedule I am using. I have been trying for a while to increase my size and had no luck. I get into it and don't see results and get discouraged. So now I am ready for the long hull and taking it dead serious this time. This is what I plan on doing, and I am looking for any advice possible!

- First off, I am doing Insanity workouts to get back into shape and lose the excess weight I have. I heard that this will make your penis "look" bigger.

- I bought an ADS on Ebay, but it's not the typical extender that I usually see. It's based on a silicone cup and a harness. It's extremely comfortable and I can wear it for long periods of time. Here is a link:
Penis Extender/Enlarger/Stretcher male enhancement BLK | eBay
I was wondering if anyone has ever tried this stretcher, or if you think this is not a safe route to go. I figure it is doing the same thing that a normal extender would do.

- I am also doing Jelq exercises intermittently throughout the process.

The schedule I choice:

- I use the ADS for a long time, everyday. I am able to wear it for about 12-16 hours a day. I plan on wearing it for six days a week. I assume that a day off is needed for the penis to recover.
- I then do Jelq exercises two days on one day off. I only do select exercises for about 5-10 minutes in the morning and then again at night.

Please let me know if you wouldn't do some of the things I listed above or if you would add anything to the schedule. I need all the help I can get, and seeing how I am fairly new at this, I can use all the advice I can get. I am currently 21 and a full time student. And on a side note, is it okay to do the jelqing exercises in the shower? That is the only time I really have to do it and I make sure that my penis is really warmed up before I start the exercises. If I continue this schedule will I see results? And how long do you think it would take? Thank you for any help in advance!