Serious Length Gain vs. Erection Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Length Gain vs. Erection Quality

Hey guys, quick question. I am getting serious into this PE thing and can't wait until I hit the 8 month mark to start hanging. I am wondering though with the hanging and substantial length gains I am expecting, should I also be expecting a less hard member? My common sense tells me "of course, your heart has to work that much harder to fill the expanded tissue". So I guess HOW MUCH of a erection quality hit should I expect to take?

Much love,
    "Oh no you did NOT" surprise ;P
    Now Her Throat Famous

umm im not a 100 percent sure but if you have a good diet dont smoke and workout your blood flow would be above average so you would be able to maintain a 100 percent erection. if this is true that length gain give you less of an erection which for some reason i doubt it you could also use supplements like the ones jp stated in jps 90 day jelq or drink erection tea. your thoughts about why you would have less hard dick seems pretty common sense but my gut just says that wont happen. maybe it will temporarily when its fatigued and resting after workouts but if it isnt tired and ur at your joal and just doing cementing workouts pretty sure you can maintain 100 percent erection. just my thoughts you would be better off waiting for a member whos been here longer thou. but i know how it is to wait on an answer for awhile without any advice it sucks so just thought id help out

Comment

I gain length, I have a good routine that works well, I take rest days, I have kegel/reverse kegel routines, so my EQ is always great. Just because you gain doesn't mean you lose EQ all the time, if you are it means you're overworking or not resting enough. This isn't weight lifting.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
        I gain length, I have a good routine that works well, I take rest days, I have kegel/reverse kegel routines, so my EQ is always great. Just because you gain doesn't mean you lose EQ all the time, if you are it means you're overworking or not resting enough. This isn't weight lifting.
        Steve, how would you describe a reverse kegal? Regular kegal i understand where you contract and it causes your penis to move but how would you perform a reverse?

Comment

Im on a pretty hardcore length routine right now and as pertaining to length, I dont consider it too harmful to mildly overtrain from time to time (once ever few weeks/months) but I have to do it as more of a shocker to maintain growth. a few days rest gets things back into balance and I have actually noticed substantial increases in EQ. the other night I went to a booby bar wearing gym shorts and one of the girls I got dances from seemed to be more than amused by the ratio of my penis size to erection level (stayed at 8-9.5).

Comment

Gaining length is not a reason to suffer a loss in EQ, I agree with a few of the posts above. i too have made length gains and lost nothing, if anything my EQ is better than before and it was good then.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
            X