sup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sup

I've been doing 30 minutes of dry jelqing, then I'll use the sock stretcher thing with 3lbs on it for 2 sets of 20 minutes each. I'm curious if I should be doing a girth excersise one day, and then a length gain another day. Or do I need to just pick either or that I'd be most happy with.
    or can I just do both exercises on the same day. Cause I was thinking that be doing the stretch sock thing right after I'm done jelqing would defeat the purpose of trying to get both, considering they're both counter acting with each other in a sense.

Please help me im new to this stuff xD

Whoa man if your Hanging already you could get hurt, have you done the JP 90 yet?

Comment

no but im sure im fine 2 sets of 20 is pefect i always monitor pain and circulation

Comment

Hi Bigd, i agree with Jesse and i really don't think you should be hanging this early in your PE life. The reason i say this is because their is this legendary pe guy called Saiyan who is an obsessive pe'r who does tons of hanging but if you look back at his very early threads when he first began PE he was injuring his penis AND he wasn't even hanging when he first began, so even future legends have to take babysteps and condition their penis when they first begin PE. So why don't you condition your penis with something like JPs beginners routine and then maybe later in the year return to hanging if you really want to?

Comment

Welcome to the gym Bigd.

I agree with schlittle, he knows what he's on about you know.

There's no need to rush things mate, PE is a slow and steady journey. You never know what you might get from the basics, you may gain quite a bit, alot of guys do. View hanging as something to look forward to for all the hardwork from conditioning yourself.
          2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
          7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
          21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
          1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Comment

well I've been doing it for weeks now, and its honestly not hurting or causing any harm whats so ever. so im not stopping. and futhermore the only thing I've noticed is irritation from the jelqing, but thats prob b.c its dry jelqing.

Comment

Working...
              X