Been at this for 2 months, how do you stop turttling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been at this for 2 months, how do you stop turttling

Not sure I have the spelling right for turttling right, but when I'm at my smallest the turttling has gotten very bad. How do I cure this. I have really started to show girth, but not much on length, right now I'm at 6.5 length and close to 5 on grith. Any help would be appricated.

Well do you take any rest days?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Turtling can sometimes be put down to overtraining bro. Checking your PIs (Physiological Indicators) can help guide you away from overtraining, here is the link...
      PIs
      Check these daily and after each routine, it may help.
      2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
      7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
      21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
      1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Yea i would recommend a rest day if needed. Ive been using an extender as much as time allows and also JP90s to supplement any gains, and ive noticed an increase hang especially on days after JPs. Just been doing a 5 on 2 off on JPs and extending anyday i have spare time, anywhere from 2-8hours.

Comment

Are you turtling after your routine, or is this turtling at other times of the day, like after physical activity?

Comment

Did you turtle bad before starting PE or did it start only after starting PE exercises. If it is the latter, the advice given above should be followed. If it is the former, it may take quite a while to condition your flaccid to not turtle as much. I have been working on my turteling problem for two years and have only gained about 1/2 inch in flaccid "hang."
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by gymboi4eva View Post
              Turtling can sometimes be put down to overtraining bro. Checking your PIs (Physiological Indicators) can help guide you away from overtraining, here is the link...
              PIs
              Check these daily and after each routine, it may help.
              In regards to the PIs is there a difference between pain vs aching? Ive worked out most of my life and my muscles are always aching due to working out. Im new to PE, i feel the same aching in my penis as i do after a work out but does that mean I'm overtraining?

Comment

Skeletal muscle is not the same as smooth muscle like in the penis, after your workout you should feel plump, never pain or discomfort or aching or soreness, if you are then you're overworking and gains will be slow or never come.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                  Skeletal muscle is not the same as smooth muscle like in the penis, after your workout you should feel plump, never pain or discomfort or aching or soreness, if you are then you're overworking and gains will be slow or never come.
                  theres a big difference between a sore/plump and sore/negative effects like turtling. imo-it all depends on where the feeling is located at. a feeling of being mildly sore deep in the tissue accompanied with plumpness thats not superficial fluid buildup would obviously be a better than a superficial feeling thats accompanied by negative factors such as bruising, fluid buildup, or turtling.

Comment

I'm turtling after everthing goes back to normal after the activity's

Comment

Originally posted by mikey6786 View Post
                      I'm turtling after everthing goes back to normal after the activity's
                      I view turtling straight after a routine as overtraining, i think it should stay plump and you should have a good flaccid when finished (and most of the day), that's what i get. I like warm down after my routine too, i find this helps even more to stop any chance of turtling.
                      2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
                      7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
                      21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
                      1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                      X