- 02-13-2012 #1schwingGuest
In the interest of camaraderie I'd like to share my "formula" for increasing semen volume. (I didn't know where else to post this so if it should be somewhere else please lemme know.)
L-ARGININE HCL - Take 4 grams a day in divided doses with first dose in the morning on an empty stomach
L-LYSINE - Take 3 grams a day in divided doses with first dose in the morning on an empty stomach
L-CARNITINE - Take 3-4 grams a day in divided doses with first dose in the morning on an empty stomach
MAGNESIUM - Take 300mg a day
ZINC OXIDE - Take 30mg a day in two 15mg doses morning and night
COPPER - Take 4mg a day (this amount is the correct proportion to the 30mg Zinc Oxide which is very important)
SELENIUM - Take 200mcg a day
LECITHIN - Take 1200mg three times a day
BCAA COMPLEX - Take a 5g dose three times a day with the first dose on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning
And don't forget to drink plenty of water. This "cocktail" (pun intended) creates loads that even a porn star would envy.
Try it and let me know how it worked for you.
- 02-13-2012 #2
Hmm, interesting. I'll try it as soon as I can! Thanks!"Mein Herz schlägt für Metall! Eisen gibt es überall...
Die Familie der Metalle ist die härteste von allen!"
- 02-13-2012 #3
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
I've tried a cocktail for about a week consisting of L-Arginine, L-Lysine, Lecithin, Zinc, and lots of water, and I haven't noticed an increase in volume. Pretty disappointing as I've always had weak loads and almost no distance (oozes out most of the time).
- 02-13-2012 #4
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
I'd strongly advise anyone to NOT take this "cocktail" unless you're deficient in some of the stuff. Without checking your diet, you cannot know that for sure.
A few issues I see.
1) L-Arginine and L-Lysine should not be taken together. You're basically wasting the supplements by doing such as they both compete for the same receptor, and you're not going to benefit from either of those in that way.
2) An added 30mg a day, on top of what one would get in their daily diet, will do more harm than good, especially if you're young and not suffering from a Zinc deficiency. The RDA is ~ 8-15mg total a day for a reason, and unless you're living off of only fast food, chances are really good you're getting that. Remember, Zinc is toxic to humans.
3) The same goes for the Copper. The RDA for adult males is 900mcg, and that is easily obtained by one's daily diet, even a crappy one. It's also completely unnecessary to supplement Copper, unless you're taking a stupid amount of Zinc (like an extra 30+mg a day above RDA) which would actually lead to copper deficiencies.
Really, there's no need for any of this stuff to increase your volume, especially since it's designed with no regard to the proper methods of taking these supplements and no regard to one's normal daily diet.
- 02-13-2012 #5schwingGuest
And frankly the American diet is so processed and so devoid of nutrition, considering how the food is grown and how long it travels and sits in cooled warehouses full of ripening gases, that most people are deficient enough to warrant supplementation. If you don't believe me do your own research.
Bottom line is that this works and should cause no harm to anyone. If you are worried, or eat a perfectly healthy diet and are not deficient you can cut down on the amounts but I don't see a reason why you should, considering the facts. As for Arginine and Lysine competing for receptors... they are amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein. When you take a BCAA they are all mixed together to begin with. This receptor thing you talk about makes absolutely no sense.
Just my 2 cents, and as always, I'm sticking to it.
- 02-13-2012 #6
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Chocolate City and its vanilla suburbs
- Blog Entries
PEGym should sell some of these supplements! I know it would be WAY easier for me to buy an all-in-one bottle instead of 10 different bottles of stuff. Probably cheaper too! Well, anyhow, I'm not into supplements just yet, I'm still working on my diet and exercise plans.
Click to see my dick, sucka
- 02-13-2012 #7
Just drink water, period. Forget the other crap.
Jesus Christ...There's going to be 18 YO's walking around with a daily pill counter tray like an 80 YO
- 02-13-2012 #8PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y
- 02-13-2012 #9
- 02-13-2012 #10schwingGuest
This receptor thing you guys keep bringing up is just plain rubbish. All studies and all products referring to L-arginine and L-lysine show that they work synergistically and come in one tablet or capsule. The Glutamine and NO thing is totally different. Nitric Oxide is not an amino acid.
As for just drinking water... go for it. It does nothing for semen volume by itself. If that was the case most men would be cumming like a fire hydrant.
I posted the info because I wanted to help those guys that have issues with small ejaculate volume. I know it works but it takes about a month (for some people a little longer) to kick in. If you are concerned about the info then I suggest doing your own research and you'll see that I'm right. Or you can reduce the amount a bit to a level you are comfortable with but it won't work as well. And if you disagree with me, that's cool. No one is forcing you to take anything.
- By donjelqer76 in forum Success ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 06-01-2012, 07:01 AM
- By scale123 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 04-21-2011, 05:08 AM
- By LifeGivingSword in forum The GymReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2010, 11:21 PM
- By speakerfreak in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-28-2009, 05:07 PM
- By speakerfreak in forum Site Announcements & QuestionsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2009, 05:19 AM