Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just done with PJ 90

Hey guys
    As the tittle said im done with newbie routine. When i first started i was amazed, my penis looked so huge and pumped up.
    But now after im done with it and i measured i see that i didin't gain anything... maybe some really small gains.
    But somehow i feel like my penis is healthier since i started doing it and it feels better.
    Guys what im supposed to do? I got no gains, maybe change workouts, what do you suggest?
    Or maybe some people just CANT make their penis bigger... maybe this doesnt work for some people? Dont know, maybe i should stop wasting my time and satisfy my ego with 6inch.
    Please tell what to do, i really dont know, cya later
    STARTED: 17.11.2011.
    LENGHT: 5.9''
    GIRTH: 5.5''

GOAL:
    LENGHT: 7''
    GIRTH: 6''

"To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders" Lao - Tzu

hey stick with it dude.u say ur penis feels heathier and im sure ur eq improved.thats a good start! Pj90 really is just a conditioning routine.gains should start once you get into the advanced routines.

I believe once you find what exercises work for u as an individual,anyone can make gains if training safely
    dec 2011
    NPBEL 6.1
    BPEL 6.4
    BG 5.9 --6.0
    MEG 5.6--5.65
    heg 4.9 --5.0

stupid small hands!

Comment

If you're showing positive signs then keep at it.
      Often takes more than three months to see a real, measurable gain. In fact, most early gains are erection quality gains anyway. So keep at it.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
      X