Penis pointing upward when fully erect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis pointing upward when fully erect

i have been doing PE for several months and have made decent gains but my penis when full erect points straight up rather than a 90 degree angle out its more like a 45 degree angle upward pointing toward the ceiling it does not hurt to push it down but is this normal

I'll assume that your question is not ironic and just answer Yes, and it's very desirable I might add.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by second lensman View Post
      I'll assume that your question is not ironic and just answer Yes, and it's very desirable I might add.
      why would it be desirable ?

Comment

Originally posted by rrr View Post
        why would it be desirable ?
        I hope you're kidding. Right? C'mon mate. Many guys are either pointing straight out or slightly down or slightly up. Young guys usually point up and it's the way it's supposed to be because of how the female anatomy is shaped. Easier access. (I leave my tendencies out of this one. Sorry I couldn't help it.)

So YES you are fine, it's supposed to be that way, many guys would kill for theirs to point up... all that good stuff.

Comment

damn, and I wanted it to point straight, now I'm happy its up.
          Start(Feb/19)
          FL: 2,95
          FG: 4,29
          BPEL: 5,51
          MSEG: 5,11
          Current(July/30)
          FL: 3,50
          FG: 4,52
          BPEL: 6,02
          MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Originally posted by schwing View Post
            I hope you're kidding. Right? C'mon mate. Many guys are either pointing straight out or slightly down or slightly up. Young guys usually point up and it's the way it's supposed to be because of how the female anatomy is shaped. Easier access. (I leave my tendencies out of this one. Sorry I couldn't help it.)

So YES you are fine, it's supposed to be that way, many guys would kill for theirs to point up... all that good stuff.
            Greenie for you shwing, I really was leery to answer that one.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
            Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

good to know

Comment

Originally posted by rrr View Post
                good to know
                Yeah mate, don't worry about it. You're fine.

Comment

I used to wonder why they point at different angles on different people. Mine points straight up and after reading the above i am now quite happy that it does.
                  Starting (Feb 2012)
                  BPEL: 6.5"
                  MEG: 5.25"

June 21st
                  BPEL: 7"
                  MEG: 5.75"
                  FL: 4.5"
                  FG: 5"

Comment

Working...
                  X