- 02-14-2012 #1rrrGuest
i have been doing PE for several months and have made decent gains but my penis when full erect points straight up rather than a 90 degree angle out its more like a 45 degree angle upward pointing toward the ceiling it does not hurt to push it down but is this normal
- 02-14-2012 #2
I'll assume that your question is not ironic and just answer Yes, and it's very desirable I might add.
It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells
- 02-14-2012 #3
- 02-14-2012 #4schwingGuest
So YES you are fine, it's supposed to be that way, many guys would kill for theirs to point up... all that good stuff.
- 02-14-2012 #5
damn, and I wanted it to point straight, now I'm happy its up.Start(Feb/19)
- 02-14-2012 #6
- 02-14-2012 #7rrrGuest
good to know
- 02-14-2012 #8
- 02-15-2012 #9
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
I used to wonder why they point at different angles on different people. Mine points straight up and after reading the above i am now quite happy that it does.
- By Phont in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2012, 07:37 PM
- By amc in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 10-28-2011, 10:52 AM
- By TryinToGrow in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2011, 05:21 AM
- By ThomasJohnThomas in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 08-17-2011, 02:51 AM
- By applejuice1324 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2009, 08:40 PM