Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's warm. Now where should I put it? Here or there? Just don't say shove it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's warm. Now where should I put it? Here or there? Just don't say shove it.

Where do you warm your shaft with the rice sock? You put it on top while flaccid, warming your penis and your pubic area, or do you lay your dick on your stomach and cover it with the rice sock?

For me, a single warm-up means a doing a few different methods. I like to warm the top, then bottom (pointing it upwards and letting my boxers hold everything in place), and then finally by wrapping the sock around it entirely. It feels good, and like a complete warmup. I think the bonus to the rice sock plus the boxers is that boxer shorts help maintain the heat, and so the entire region gets warmer.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I have 2 rice socks. I put one lying flat under my penis (i do PE lying down mostly) then the other on top so it's like a sandwich. Then switch to putting them on my groin area, then back to the first way. That's my complete warm up and it works pretty well for me.
      2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
      7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
      21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
      1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Ok, thanks guys.

Comment

My rice sock has about 4 cups of rice, its huge and I wrap the whole weener in at and get the groin warm all at once. I win.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            My rice sock has about 4 cups of rice, its huge and I wrap the whole weener in at and get the groin warm all at once. I win.
            I use a big gel pack and wrap the entire thing too, can I share in the winnings?
            PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
              I use a big gel pack and wrap the entire thing too, can I share in the winnings?
              Hehehe... Men. Nuf said.

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
                Your gellin, you win bro.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                X