Could Weather Effect Gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Weather Effect Gains?

I did a quick search and couldn't really find anything on this topic.
    It is winter where I live, and although it has been a "warmer winter" it still rarely gets above 35 degrees. I work in a warehouse where the only heat is from a little space heater in the break room that makes it maybe 45 degrees and I'm only in there for about a half hour for lunch. Every where else is like an igloo. Our dock doors are open most the day and it makes the part of the warehouse where I mostly work like a wind tunnel.

My penis is turtled most of the day and my testicles are sucked up to my body trying to keep warm all day. Even after blasting the heat in the 25 minute car ride home and a hot shower I still feel frozen to the bone and don't really feel warm for atleast a couple hours after my shower.
    So my question is, could this be having a negative effect on my penis and possible gains?
    Starting BPEL & EG: 6.75x5
    Current: 7x5
    Next: 7.5x5.25
    Ultimate Goal: 8.5x5.75

It is pretty cold where I live most of the time and also in work. It hasn't effected my gains at all, I do pull at my penis a lot through the day though just to stop any chance of turtling.

Just don't PE outside in the freezing cold haha!
    2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
    7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
    21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
    1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

That sucks man :s Perhaps get a new job? I don't know but if you feel cold allday long .. that can't be healthy ..

-Brainsick

Comment

Working...
      X