Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erect Kegels Question.

Hi guys 2 questions:
    1. I am an 18 year old, had a mild form of ED, and thiiiink its gone now. But I just want opinions. When I use to be erect, and kegeled or flexed the muscle, I noticed my dick would get even harder. Now when I do it, it does not get any harder it just throbs and does the typical lift. Does that mean I am at 100% strength?

2. Every time I get an erection now, I flex the muscle 3 or 4 times for a second just to be sure I am hard like I should be, or just out of excitement, and uncontrollably. To me that sounds like an erect kegel, and I was wondering if becuase I am not experienced in PE if that did/would/will somehow hurt me, or burst a vein?

Erect kegel is more advance than regular ones and will tire the muscle out a lot faster, so if you keep doing them everyday you will just overwork the muscle. Let it rest.

Comment

So I am assuming that what you mean is, by what I have described, you would say I have not hurt or injured myself in anyway, and that at the WORST I just tired the muscles out a bit and that will be fine with a couple days of rest?

Comment

As Steve23 said, the muscles can tire out faster. At the WORST you will injure your muscles. Think about it. You go to the gym. It's full with strangers, folks, who you've never seen. You have not even been at the gym before. Never. And now, you put up two 50-60 lbs dumbbells and make 12X16 hammer exercises. At the WORST you will find yourself in the surgery.

But hey What you're doing is not erect kegel, I think. My kegel exercise is something like 10x 4 secs + 20x 0.5 secs + 4x 15 secs, three times every other day. If you flex the muscle 3 or 4 times for a second, it won't do anything. But if you can do this, you could make a kegel routine in your days and leave this "erect kegel".
        "Mein Herz schlägt für Metall! Eisen gibt es überall...
        Die Familie der Metalle ist die härteste von allen!"
        -Rammstein

Comment

Working...
        X