Upward curve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upward curve

i started to notice that my penis when fully erect points at a 45 degree angle upward but is also slightly curved upward resembling but not as pronounced just a slight bend should i be concerned

I don't know, do you like it?

Comment

would prefer it more straight tbh

Comment

Upward curve is awesome for sex dude!consire yourself lucky.whats ur routine btw?you have made some serious gains going by your sig!!
        dec 2011
        NPBEL 6.1
        BPEL 6.4
        BG 5.9 --6.0
        MEG 5.6--5.65
        heg 4.9 --5.0

stupid small hands!

Comment

I don't have an upward curve, but I have also heard that some women seem to really like it.

I've got a slight downward curve, but I've embraced it. It's part of me. Who knows, maybe one day it will be useful.
          I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
          Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
            I don't have an upward curve, but I have also heard that some women seem to really like it.

I've got a slight downward curve, but I've embraced it. It's part of me. Who knows, maybe one day it will be useful.
            Don't fret buddy. Upward curve comes handy when you're fucking her, 'cause women are shaped that way, but downward curve is better for bj, if she doesn't mind giving it. And the reason for that is obvious. More comfortable going down.

Comment

Originally posted by schwing View Post
              Don't fret buddy. Upward curve comes handy when you're fucking her, 'cause women are shaped that way, but downward curve is better for bj, if she doesn't mind giving it. And the reason for that is obvious. More comfortable going down.
              I've always wonder (since I've also got a downward curve): if having an upward curve is better for regular sex then wouldn't that mean that a downward curve would feel better for her from behind?
              PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by thatguy.com View Post
                Upward curve is awesome for sex dude!consire yourself lucky.whats ur routine btw?you have made some serious gains going by your sig!!
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-tracker.html

Comment

Originally posted by schwing View Post
                  Thanks for the encouragement man. If upwards is good for missionary, maybe downwards curve is good for doggy style.
                  Nice Guy blog posts

Comment

I've got a reasonable upward curve (I've posted pics) and it's definitely welcomed by the ladies in missionary position. I've given a fair few orgasms over the years with it and have had a good few compliments. Can't remember ever having given a girl a vaginal orgasm doggy-style, though. But not had any complaints and hey, that's what reach-arounds are for
                    SmokeySi
                    Last edited by SmokeySi; 02-17-2012, 02:28 PM. Reason: Typo
                    ----
                    Starting stats 14/01/2012
                    BPEL 6.875"
                    BPFSL 6.5"
                    MSEG 5.0"
                    ----
                    23/03/2012
                    BPEL 7.0625"
                    BPFSL 6.875"
                    MSEG 5.125"
                    ----
                    Goal:
                    More consistent EQ
                    BPEL 7.5"
                    MSEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
                      I've always wonder (since I've also got a downward curve): if having an upward curve is better for regular sex then wouldn't that mean that a downward curve would feel better for her from behind?
                      You would think so, but not really. When you're face to face it's very handy but even if she turns around for doggy style the lining of the vagina is flexible. Also, with face to face sex the upper part of your dick is stimulating her clitoris and with doggy style it's the bottom part of your dick and your base is what's stimulating it. So the curvature really doesn't matter for fucking. A downward curve is only a plus for bjs 'cause of how the throat is shaped. Oh god... I just realized. I know way more about straight sex and girly parts than I should, or would care to.

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
                      Thanks for the encouragement man. If upwards is good for missionary, maybe downwards curve is good for doggy style.
                      Your welcome mate. As for your question, see my answer to BTBrian right above.
                      Last edited by Guest; 02-17-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Reps, schwing. Thanks for the reply.
                        Nice Guy blog posts

Comment

I have a strong upward curve and have been compared in the past to a banana.

Depends on the girl what they like but general consensus is that it's very hard to suck.

My ex called me a while ago to say that she missed my curve despite her current bf having a significantly larger penis. Mentally it turned her on that he was larger, she liked looking at his dick and the idea of it cause it was big but said the sex was boring by comparison and she missed the feeling of the bend and the spots it hit.

Fwiw, 69s work really well with the bend because it goes straight down her throat instead of hitting the roof of the mouth (without sounding crude). But if the girl is between your legs it's awkward for both of us.

My 2c
                          September 2011:
                          5" NBPEL x 4.5"

End Goal:
                          8" x 6.5"

Comment

Would you mind sharing your routine, because your gains are amazing!
                            --------------------------------------------------------
                            Starting measurements (11/19/11)
                            BPEL: 5.75"
                            EG: 5.10"

Most recent measurements (2/20/12):
                            BPEL: 6.5"
                            EG: 5.35"

Summer '12 Goal:
                            BPEL: 7.25"
                            EG: 5.5"

Comment

Once again, another thread by a guy that is worried about his curvature... when the vast majority of replies from both men and women are very positive about liking curved cocks.

Dude, most guys have a curve and their lovers want a curve, upward, downward or right or left. It's all good, and obviously desirable. You have better things to worry about... Did you know that the Sun is going to fizzle out in a few billion years and our planet will die?... lol

Steve23's question to you is perfect. "... Do you like it?"

Love your own cock, bro, and someone else will love it, too!
                              actionbuddy
                              Last edited by actionbuddy; 02-20-2012, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X