What % of guys lie about their size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What % of guys lie about their size?

My wife and I have an alternative lifestyle and we a lot of pics from couples. Either men don't know how to measure or they are lying. We got a pic from a couple recently with three fingers at the base and fully erect. There were 2.5 three finger lengths which converts to under 6 inches using 2.25 for the three female fingers. He asks how big I am and states he's seven. Dude didn't know who he was dealing with. I know what a 7 incher looks like. It's pathetic and a sign that we will not be getting involved with them. I made my wife tell him 4 inches when I am 6.5 because if he's going to clearly lie why shouldn't we. lol
    Starting: 1/14/12
    BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
    BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
    BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

That's a statistic that probably won't ever be known. However, it's been proven that 80% of men lie about how tall they are on online dating sites by 2".

So, if I had to guess, I'd say that most guys lie about the size of their penis by at least an inch - but the frequency of being asked out right how big your penis is is small for most men too. So, can't really blame them if they go to a lie as a knee jerk reaction.
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
    link 2000's Links

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnitch View Post
      That's a statistic that probably won't ever be known. However, it's been proven that 80% of men lie about how tall they are on online dating sites by 2".

So, if I had to guess, I'd say that most guys lie about the size of their penis by at least an inch - but the frequency of being asked out right how big your penis is is small for most men too. So, can't really blame them if they go to a lie as a knee jerk reaction.
      I understand inflating if asked but we had a pic of this guy. Strange.

Update 4/15/14

Goal:
      BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Yeah, your situation is strange. Not sure why someone would lie when the proof is right there.
        13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
        10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
        link 2000's Links

Comment

What % of girls lie about theirs? Because I'm sure all will say they are tight, no? I just don't think a question should be asked, unless your a male prostitute and someone is paying you.

Comment

Everyone adds on a bit unless they are really big anyway

My BPEL is 16.5 CM but if anyone ever asks I say 17 CM, Everyone adds on a bit or rounds off to the higher whole number etc.
            My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
              Everyone adds on a bit unless they are really big anyway

My BPEL is 16.5 CM but if anyone ever asks I say 17 CM, Everyone adds on a bit or rounds off to the higher whole number etc.
              I don't so you can't say everyone. You say Bpel? No one uses that but people on here so you know. Kinda misleading.

Update 4/15/14

Goal:
              BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

90%+

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeful&dedicated View Post
                  I don't so you can't say everyone. You say Bpel? No one uses that but people on here so you know. Kinda misleading.
                  Ok, if I knew my NBPEL I would also round that UP to the nearest whole number

My point was that pretty much everyone adds on a bit of length
                  My progress log

Comment

Haha, my friend just posted this status on her facebook :
                    Women only have trouble parking because we are constantly lied to about what 8 inches is ;P

Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                    Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                    6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Why wouldn't guys lie about their size to whores that want to sleep with them anyway? If they want to see a measurement then the guy just measures from his thigh and boom an extra 1"+

I don't see why people are telling others their size anyway, to impress? Pretty sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Koh View Post
                        Haha, my friend just posted this status on her facebook :
                        Women only have trouble parking because we are constantly lied to about what 8 inches is ;P
                        That is hilarious
                        Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                        Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

I'm sure the percentage is very high........
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Standard exageration seems to have inflated over the years so this is just a fact of life.
                            Guys used to round up maybe add an inch ,now 2 inch plus exageration is common.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeful&dedicated View Post
                              All of the "official" surveys done by condom companies etc. use BPEL.
                              PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Working...
                              X