Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many of you guys tell your wife/gf about PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many of you guys tell your wife/gf about PE?

Im about to start JP 90 on Monday and am pretty stoked about having a bigger dick. Personally im not going to tell my gf about my endeavors. mainly because i want to see if she notices. So how many of you guys fill in your partner?

There's threads and polls on this topic already.

Comment

Yeah there's already a thread for this, but anyway, to answer your question... I wouldn't, not unless we we're in a long term relationship! Can't have her next boyfriend discovering PE as well Haha, just kidding! kinda... but I wouldn't let her in unless she asked.
      Current: BPEL 6.4" EG 4.9" - 15/05/2013
      Short Term goal: BPEL 7" EG 5.3"
      Long Term goal: NBPEL 8" EG 6"

Comment

With a long term gf. She knows about PE. I don't do it in front of her. My whole family knows about PE though. I'm not ashamed of it or anything, I just look at it as another kind of exercise. Everyone is either pretty cool about it or just ignores the fact I do PE.
        To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

I told my girlfriend, she was scared I would hurt myself to begin with. Even though she loved it before she REALLY loves it now hehe. She just sits there looking at it sometimes, not even blinking! Haha. The only thing she complains about is it being too big now.

Mission accomplished.
          2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
          7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
          21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
          1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Sorry about that guys. i looked around and didn't see much about it. But im with you masc19, if she asked i may tell but i think it will keep me motivated to see if she notices any changes

Comment

Originally posted by masc19 View Post
              Yeah there's already a thread for this, but anyway, to answer your question... I wouldn't, not unless we we're in a long term relationship! Can't have her next boyfriend discovering PE as well Haha, just kidding! kinda... but I wouldn't let her in unless she asked.
              Ah touche.

Comment

I did. She's fine with it. I even told her about prem ejac when I had it. She helped me though it. She's enjoying all the results now. :0)
                Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Dont tell her, it'll pay off when she starts noticing. It's always a confidence booster when they say "Oh my god have you been taking extenze???" baha

Comment

Working...
                  X