- 02-20-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
There seems to be quite a debate over this subject. I have seen very respected opinions on both sides of the debate. Dr. Howard recommends a warm down with a cold wash cloth. The vast majority recommend a warm down with a hot wash cloth.
For the gainers here: please post your success, hot or cold warm downs. I have a heavy manual exercise routine with lots of heat involved, but I don't know whether it's better to warm down with a cold wash cloth to sort of "freeze" the tissue as in an expanded form, or to apply heat for a better recovery process.
How might the warm down theory change if you were to apply an ADS traction device immediately after workout?
I would really appreciate some consistent gainers out there to give an opinion and perhaps check out my progress log (recently updated from years ago). Please help me gain guys I have all the desire, dedication and means I just can't figure this stuff out on my own.
My Log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-progress.html
Last edited by Kaskman; 02-20-2012 at 01:29 PM.
- By Fluxo in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 31Last Post: 11-25-2015, 05:23 PM
- By SpecialTeacher in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-2012, 11:18 AM
- By Supermee in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 01-06-2012, 12:37 PM
- By NotoriousWOODstar in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 10-24-2010, 07:33 PM
- By gettinleid in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2008, 11:10 AM