Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best "Average Size" Poll I've Seen

condom size and facts: The simple truth about erect penis circumference

They took several scientific studies and averaged their results. According to this article, their were a total of 8,456 men surveyed

Average Girth: 4.79 inches with standard deviation of 0.53 in. This means 68% of men were between 4.26-5.32 inches.
    Average BPEL: 5.81 inches with standard deviation of 0.78 in. This means 68% of men were between 5.03-6.59 inches.

Note: I'm using the scientific averages, it doesn't state which surveys were done with this method but says this method used medical staff educated in proper measurement techniques.
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

condom size and facts: The Condom Size Wizard

Also on the same website. You can select that first drop down menu and it shows what girth measurement puts you into what percentile. As you can see, 5.0 inches girth puts you in the 65.53%, meaning you are bigger than 65% of the population. Also, having a girth of 6.02 inches would mean you're bigger than 99% of the population.

Comment

Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything.
      Analyses for that.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I wish their were more sites out there like these so more men could know the truth about where they fit in. It's really interesting to me how on Mr. Average length has a steady drop off both directions whereas girth is more sudden and unpredictable

Comment

This actually sounds like a pretty acurate survey. Finally!
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

What a pleasant end to the day, Brian.
            BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
            EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
            Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
            Base EG: 6 +.75
            Top EG 5 +.5
            NBPEL 6.2. +.2
            BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
              This actually sounds like a pretty acurate survey. Finally!
              Have a look around the site, most of the pages seem fairly interesting.

Comment

Are the measurements on Mr.Average site BPEL ?

Comment

Yea I believe they are.

Comment

These studies say that I'm in the top percentiles of size.
                    I'm having a moment here, guys.
                    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                      These studies say that I'm in the top percentiles of size.
                      I'm having a moment here, guys.
                      Your trophy and complimentary cookie will be arriving shortly. Self tooting horn will be arriving at a later time. Lol. Alright just messing with you but I am quite sure you already knew you were in the top percentile.
                      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

This appear based on the Cancun study, but other reputible studies have had similar results.

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
                          condom size and facts: The Condom Size Wizard

Also on the same website. You can select that first drop down menu and it shows what girth measurement puts you into what percentile. As you can see, 5.0 inches girth puts you in the 65.53%, meaning you are bigger than 65% of the population. Also, having a girth of 6.02 inches would mean you're bigger than 99% of the population.
                          There sure the hell is a lot of one percenters....
                          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Demographics such as race and origin are only partially controlled for. Hence, it may have less application for PE practitioners here who are not within the demographics of which the sample is representative.

On a personal note, if I extrapolate the data to my demographics, I'm within the lowest 5% of the population in terms of length, so things aren't going well for me in that department. My girth is only slightly below average though, so I have less work there. ("OMG, you're 0.04 inches less than average!! I am NOT having sex with you." >.> Some micro-scopic eyes you have there.)

Comment

These studies and surveys certainly brightened up my day!...

Comment

Working...
                              X