- 02-29-2012 #71
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Portland, OR
Let's not talk about the teeth which I still deal with. The scrapping really does hard (teeth have some sharpness to them).Begin 7/25/2011:
NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6
FL 5.25, FG 5.2
NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7
- 02-29-2012 #72PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y
- 03-01-2012 #73Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.
- 03-01-2012 #74Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.
- 03-01-2012 #75
I still think it is as simple as guys with bigger dicks are more likely to talk (post) about them.
- 03-01-2012 #76Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.
- 03-01-2012 #77
- 03-01-2012 #78
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Mind. Outside of mine and inside of yours.
- Blog Entries
For every guys with a 7x5.5 that's out there banging chicks, there is a dude with a 5x4.5 hanging out in his room playing MMO's or Call of Duty.
- 03-01-2012 #79
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
I really thinkthat the average girth is right at 5 or maybe a little bit less. I simply don't think the average girth can be close to 5.5 inches otherwise the regular size Trojan condoms would be for guys with about 5.5 inches girth and Magnums would be even larger. The regular size Trojans are for the common guy and you can fit in them with as little as 4.5 inches. You can fit into Magnums once you hit the 5.2-5.3 range (or so I've read). Magnums are not all that common and girls are more impressed when they find out a guy wears Magnums so it stands to reason that 5.3 inches and above for girth is very uncommon and puts you in rare territory.
I will admit though that the signatures and polls taken from members on this site do make it seem like 5 inches girth is on the smaller side, it's a phenomenon that I guess is difficult to explain, but in the end, all you have to look at is condom sales. Guys at 5.5-6 inches girth always lament that there aren't many options and they're often left with ill-fitting condoms. Surely if these sizes were merely average or slightly above then the condom manufacturers would have multitudes of options for them, right?Starting as of 2/1/11: 6.4 BPEL x 4.8 MSEG (5.6 NBPEL)
Just hoping to put together one full month of actually sticking to a routine and go from there.
My goals mainly revolve around developing high EQ erections that last during sex.
- 03-01-2012 #80
Good point on the condoms. At 5.5 I dont fit into some regular condoms depending on the brand. If that was close to average than an average size condom should fit no problem. I'm sure condom companies make a lot of money from their sales and doubt they have been accidentally making them the wrong size all this time.
- By zedarian in forum The GymReplies: 20Last Post: 10-24-2012, 07:03 AM
- By bigginerbob in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 08-13-2012, 04:08 PM
- By PEWorker in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2011, 08:40 AM
- By me2205 in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 20Last Post: 06-11-2011, 12:39 PM
- By giveitago in forum The GymReplies: 20Last Post: 10-25-2010, 07:16 PM