Infrared Lamp advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infrared Lamp advice

For anyone that uses infrared for there warmups what kind of lamp do you have?(brand) and where can i buy one. I was also wondering how you protect your balls during your warmup? (Glass?) And is your lamp safe and fda approved? I also have another question will using infrared lamps for my warm up interfere with any natural penis growth? Im still growing at 18. Id appreciate any help/advice .thanks!

Bump

Comment

Just a word of caution, since you cant see IR and depending on how you angle the lamp, the rays might get in your eyes and cause permanent damage or even blindness by heating the retina If I recall correctly, I read that long time ago, the article was discussing safety tips for using IR lamps for night vision cameras but unfortunately I cant find the link.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
      X