Veins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veins

So I just noticed that I have a vein that when in erect I can move it back an forth, I think it's a bad thing so if anyone can tell me what it is because im kind of freaking out a bit

Maybe you have irritated a vein from jerking or jelquing too much. Take it easy on the boy, dude.

We have all done that, too. Relax and leave your cock alone for a couple of days. Give it a rest, and see if it subsides... If it causes you some pain, go to your doctor for a check-up.
    actionbuddy
    Last edited by actionbuddy; 02-21-2012, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Thanks Actionbuddy will do

Comment

what do you mean by back and forth?

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse45 View Post
          So I just noticed that I have a vein that when in erect I can move it back an forth, I think it's a bad thing so if anyone can tell me what it is because im kind of freaking out a bit
          Maybe it's the superficial dorsal vein that some men have running down the top of their penis? I've always had a big one which runs from the base to the top of my penis and i'm sure if i wanted i could move it back and forth but i never have wanted to so i don't.

And i know lots of guys don't seem to have a visible dorsal vein but it's never bothered me that mine is visible.

Comment

Like if I put pressure on it it will move to one side not alot but it's kinda of hard to explain

Comment

So it's not a bad thing to have then, im going to wait a couple of days an see what happens if it subsides or what's going to happen its doesn't hurt or anything just feels a little sore

Comment

So it's not a bad thing to have then, im going to wait a couple of days an see what happens if it subsides or what's going to happen its doesn't hurt or anything just feels a little sore
                You're fine mate. Don't worry about it. As you can see from my pics I have a veiny tool and I can push my veins around under the skin, or inside the skin. Just think about it Jesse, your skin is flexible and veins and arteries are too. Relax buddy. You're okay.

Comment

Yeah for the look of your pics I shouldn't be worried then thanks shwing

Comment

That's normal. I have a vein that runs along side the dorsal vein and I like to move it back-and-forth across the dorsal vein.

Comment

veins are normal part of the penis
                      I have about 4 large veins(3 hidden they show up sometimes) on the top of my about 1/4" each in width.
                      Thick_Unit
                      Banned
                      Last edited by Thick_Unit; 02-22-2012, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Yeah i know they are but just that one kinda tripped me out but i guess its getting like that becuase of PEing

Comment

Working...
                        X