Pics or it never happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics or it never happened

This is for all newbies or anyone who has not done it yet.

You know how skeptics always say that if you have no proof it never happened? And usually they are asking for pictures.

Well, even if you don't care about skeptics you should document your progress. Pictures of various kinds with and without measuring tape are the best way to do that. I understand that not everyone is comfortable posting pics, but if you don't show your face and keep the focus on your schlong no one will ever know, unless you have an identifiable mark or distinct feature. But even then only those people you were intimate with would know that it's you. The chances of that happening is virtually zero. And for chrissakes make sure your camera or phone has location turned off so it doesn't attach geotags to your picture. Next thing you know some weirdo shows up at your house.

I think everyone should take pictures and I also think that there is no reason why you shouldn't post them here, but as always it's up to you.
    Last edited by Guest; 02-21-2012, 11:04 AM.

Actually, most devices which are capable of capturing digital pictures leave a full blown digital signature which can be traced back to a real life name and address and who knows what else. BUT, how many of us really have a concern of big daddy coming after us based on a few penis pictures? I could care less myself. I also agree with showing progress pictures. It's not to "prove" anything per se, but to show where I have been, and where I'm going along the way as I continue to gain. It's not that difficult to show a measurement either. It's done quite easily and with accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
      Actually, most devices which are capable of capturing digital pictures leave a full blown digital signature which can be traced back to a real life name and address and who knows what else. BUT, how many of us really have a concern of big daddy coming after us based on a few penis pictures? I could care less myself. I also agree with showing progress pictures. It's not to "prove" anything per se, but to show where I have been, and where I'm going along the way as I continue to gain. It's not that difficult to show a measurement either. It's done quite easily and with accuracy.
      Hey there buddy. Actually if it's just a camera it can't. Where would a camera pull your name and address from? No, if it's just a camera it just attaches a geotag if it has a GPS sensor. If it's a smartphone that may be true, but as far as I know even phones don't do that. Just a geotag. Either way, all you have to do is use an app that scrubs the picture or just open it up on your computer and do a screen grab. And voila, problem solved.

As for "big daddy" coming and knocking... I think you meant "Big Brother". Either way, the government will not come for you just because you posted a picture of your dick. At least not in the USA, or in most respectable democracies. I meant some nut job.

BTW - Μιλάτε Ελληνικά?

Comment

I meant to say "Insert sarcasm" above.

Comment

Yeah I agree I didn't want to post pics but I would want people of are skeptical about PE working so then why not show progress and yeah you don't have to show your face in the pics but it's up to you if you want post pictures there's no requirement

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
            I meant to say "Insert sarcasm" above.
            Oh sarcasm, that most unruly beast. Yeah, I missed that, lol. Went over my head, like at 5000 feet.

Comment

I need to take some new pics!
              EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

im new and scepticle, but what is there to loose its worth a go, i might take pictures from the very beginning to show people in the future my gains!

Comment

Yeah, you don't even need to post the pics.... Just keep them as evidence for yourself...
                  The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

I am very disappointed that I never took starting pictures. Measuring tells me I have increased over 1/2 inch in EL and EG. Yet, it still looks the same to me. I wish I were able to compare visual evidence to satisfy my doubting mind.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

OP has a good point, everyone would get some visual evidence. Not necessarily a log, just 1 good starting picture to look back on for length and girth.

I said I was gonna do it right when I started, but I don't own a camera that I can easily transfer pics to the computer with, borrowing is sort of risky when it comes to pictures of your willy.

Comment

Working...
                      X