- 02-21-2012 #1
I can't think of one reason to measure your stretched flacid. Am I missing something or is there significane to this?
- 02-21-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
Curiosity, identify correlations between different measurements and effectiveness of exercises, develop theories, to further understand how gains are made, etc.
Last edited by Brenok; 02-21-2012 at 05:44 PM.
- 02-21-2012 #3schwingGuest
- 02-21-2012 #4
- 02-21-2012 #5
Fascinating. After I'm done with my initial 3 months I'll see where I stand.Starting: 1/14/12
BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)
BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG
BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+
- 02-21-2012 #6
PE Gym Editor
☼ Wizard ☼
White Tiger Award 2015
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- North Texas
- Blog Entries
For many, increases in stretched penis length, are a precursor to gains in erect length. They are not on a 1:1 ratio.
Example: 0.85" in stretchable increase may result in 0.25" erect length increase.
In the world of extender users, monitoring the bpXl (bone pressed Extended length) is a way to gauge how the penis is reacting to a given amount of pull.
For many, some sign that "something" is increasing is a positive reassurance. There is no worse feeling that one is not making some sort of progress.
- 02-21-2012 #7
Just my thoughts on it, not official.
- 02-21-2012 #8schwingGuest
- 02-21-2012 #9
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Portland, OR
It's only a theory. My BPFLS is about .5 over my BPEL but really is doesn't mean I am about to gain at all. Before I started PE my BPFLS was .25 under my BPEL and I was for a while even after I gained a tad in length. It took more time for me to gain flaccid length (which is why I started traction wrapping for that and cementing) than erect length gains. It is a theory.Begin 7/25/2011:
NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6
FL 5.25, FG 5.2
NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7
- 02-21-2012 #10
- By KungFuJoe in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2011, 03:51 PM
- By Plateglass in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2011, 05:08 AM
- By FOX in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-14-2010, 04:21 PM
- By pbnation in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2009, 10:01 PM
- By luismastro in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2008, 02:41 PM