Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get in, buckle up and get ready for the ride of your life...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get in, buckle up and get ready for the ride of your life...

Considering what happened to me today I just want to let everyone know that when you start doing PE apparently you have to be ready for anything, and I mean ANYTHING. (If you don't know what I'm talking about just go to my progress log, to page 3, and start reading the second post from the top.)

Things can happen with extreme intensity and I'm talking about the good things here, not the bad ones. Yes, sure... I would have liked to get some kind of warning before this thing decided to hit me with full force, but C'est la Vie. At least now I know that I need to be ready for anything. And my advise is that you should be too.

If something goes wrong and you get hurt or you push too hard, that's one thing and you need to take care of that immediately. But if something else happens, something intense but good then just hold on for dear life and enjoy the ride. I should probably make a note of that.

Note to self, hehehe...

Well said Schwing. It happens when we least expect and then happens again and again.
    BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
    EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
    Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
    Base EG: 6 +.75
    Top EG 5 +.5
    NBPEL 6.2. +.2
    BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Originally posted by mvergasioin View Post
      Well said Schwing. It happens when we least expect and then happens again and again.
      So true!
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I'm on my way towards reading your log i'll give feedback in 5 minutes curious ...

Edit: now that's definetly a good PI Since I started PE my load shoots so hard out of my cock, it makes noise crazy shit, it's also more intense when I cum.

grtz
        TheSperminator
        Member of the Month Oct 12
        Last edited by TheSperminator; 02-22-2012, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brainsick View Post
          I'm on my way towards reading your log i'll give feedback in 5 minutes curious ...

Edit: now that's definetly a good PI Since I started PE my load shoots so hard out of my cock, it makes noise crazy shit, it's also more intense when I cum.

grtz
          Thanks mate, I hope you're right. I'll see how it goes. I'm already warming up for today's session. I'll post in my log right after I'm done.

Comment

Working...
          X