One creepy Doctor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One creepy Doctor

So I go in for my routine check up and at what I felt was the conclusion of our visit, the Doc then tells me "Not so fast." My heart starts beating a bit faster because I could sense what was next, the old grope and fondle routine. He proceeds to tell me that he has to do a quick inspection "down there" and it will be over in a Instant. Thoughts of the insecure me flash into my head when I was a teen and feeling inadequate in the meat department. Even though it was a man, the Image of being judged on the size of my penis was enough to make my thrill drill retract to the size of an elevator button. I hesitantly obliged and dropped my britches. To my amazement, my penis was hanging low, heavy and proud. This was definitely due to my new jelqing routine, since I never had my dick hang like that before, especially nervous. So, here I am with my hands on my hips like a triumphant superman, thinking "get a load of that, yeah, big huh''? His reactions reinforced that he was thinking the same thing. It took him an eternity to stop looking at my junk to actually get hands on. That feeling of proudness soon turned into a feeling of creepiness. This dude was doing a little to much feeling and checking and re-checking....and re-checking of the goods. On top of this, he was making weird noises as he was doing it, like, "ohhh ok" "mmmmmhmmmm" loud breathing etc.. I felt the need to put this to an abrupt stop and flung my pants back on. I told him I was late and needed to go and he told me as I was hurrying out the door that everything looked fine( and he should know)

Needless to say, I will not be going back to that Dentist..
    rickthedick
    Last edited by rickthedick; 02-24-2012, 12:41 AM.

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rickthedick View Post
      Dentist..

Comment

At least it was a visual check...not an oral one...lol...!

Comment

Originally posted by Novajelqer View Post
          At least it was a visual check...not an oral one...lol...!
          yeah, it could have been worse, especially if I was doing the oral

Comment

Haha
            BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
            MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
            BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

hahah nice one

Comment

Note to self: do not create threads high off of Nyquil

Comment

Well that thar is some funny S.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Ha! Thanks BigO. I threw a little Hollywood in there at the end, but for the most part, it was true

Comment

Working...
                    X