What is a thrombosed vein?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a thrombosed vein?

What is it exactly? My new warm up consists of putting my dick in a warm glass .. It's much warmer. My dick has become much more veinier (wich I see as a good health sign). However in the bottom left of my dick I have a little bobble in my vein .. It's not pushing out of my skin, but it isn't a vein line anymore .. It's more => line .. bobble .. line ..

I also feel my vein better in the left of my penisbase. Should I give my dick some rest? Or is it just an increase of penile health?
    In case you have a thrombosed vein, what do you have to do?

As always, thanks for the responses

grtz

if u had a thrombosed vein u would be hardly able to get/keep an erection , ive experienced this. how are you eq's and arousal feel? it might be a minor thrombosed vein and would require around 2 weeks of complete rest to heal with heat apllied constantly.
    Current:
    BPEL 6.5in
    MEG 5.5in
    Goal:
    BPEL 7.5in
    MEG 6in

Comment

I can get him up easily, EQ is pretty good, has been better but I think it's less good because of my stretch workouts lately ..

My dick feels very warm .. It feels good but i'm not sure if this is a good healthsign .. Time will tell I guess

Comment

Big veins are always good. Unless you have EQ problems or pain.

Comment

how bout flaccid? turtling? it can either be a slighlty thrombosed vein to where it hardly shows eq symptoms or your veins are just getting larger from the all the exercise
          Current:
          BPEL 6.5in
          MEG 5.5in
          Goal:
          BPEL 7.5in
          MEG 6in

Comment

Originally posted by Brainsick View Post
            What is it exactly? My new warm up consists of putting my dick in a warm glass .. It's much warmer. My dick has become much more veinier (wich I see as a good health sign). However in the bottom left of my dick I have a little bobble in my vein .. It's not pushing out of my skin, but it isn't a vein line anymore .. It's more => line .. bobble .. line ..

I also feel my vein better in the left of my penisbase. Should I give my dick some rest? Or is it just an increase of penile health?
            In case you have a thrombosed vein, what do you have to do?

As always, thanks for the responses

grtz
            A thrombosis is a blood clot. A thrombosed vein forms when you injure it and your body uses platelets and fibrin to try and patch up the injured area so you don't bleed to death. Why do you think it's a thrombosis and not something else? You would have to have injured yourself pretty good to have a thrombosis on your unit.

Comment

I don't know it just feels strange .. I can feel my vein pumping sometimes in my left base and it feels kind off weird .. It's pumping constanly ..
              I now know it's not a thrombosed vein but still I'd rather here your opinions than not asking the question and get myself injured thanks guys for all the help already

Perhaps it could be a small injury? Perhaps I used too much warm water wich caused veins to pop or something? (is that even possible? )

grtz

Comment

i would just take at least a week off and see if any difference happens
                Current:
                BPEL 6.5in
                MEG 5.5in
                Goal:
                BPEL 7.5in
                MEG 6in

Comment

Originally posted by Brainsick View Post
                  I don't know it just feels strange .. I can feel my vein pumping sometimes in my left base and it feels kind off weird .. It's pumping constanly ..
                  I now know it's not a thrombosed vein but still I'd rather here your opinions than not asking the question and get myself injured thanks guys for all the help already

Perhaps it could be a small injury? Perhaps I used too much warm water wich caused veins to pop or something? (is that even possible? )

grtz
                  If it doesn't hurt and you didn't do anything major to injure it, it's probably nothing. Take a week off, like the other guys are saying and see how it is then. And when you start back up again, just take it slow mate.

Comment

Working...
                  X