Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know which way to go? Yeah, that way.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know which way to go? Yeah, that way.

What's the consensus on which way to jelq? Is there a consensus?

Straight out? Up? Down? Alternating to each side? A sign post on the road would be good.

How ever you feel best.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
      How ever you feel best.
      Ok Steve. Thanks mate.

Comment

Depends on if you want more girth or length.

I believe that if you jelq up it targets girth more. If you jelq down it works length more. And i think straight out works both.

Comment

I do normal jelqs downwards at about a 45 degree angle. RBI (forgot his full username) recommended jelqing dowards to utilize gravity. Since going directly down is uncomfortable for me, I compromise. In terms of a clock, it's probably like a 7 or 8 o'clock.

V jelqs, naturally, go upwards.

I've never heard about one direction targeting length versus girth. C-van, where did you hear that? Personal experience?
          I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
          Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by c-van View Post
            Depends on if you want more girth or length.

I believe that if you jelq up it targets girth more. If you jelq down it works length more. And i think straight out works both.
            Yea why do you think that?

I've never heard of a difference in direction, just do whats most comfortable schwing
            PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I go pretty much straight out. Maybe slightly down.
              Starting: 1/14/12
              BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
              BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
              BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

I got the impression from reading the forums here, that it was best for even growth to jelq in all directions.

Comment

I vary depending on my erection level. If it diminishes I tilt more downward which allows more of my shaft to be exposed and do some top-side V-jelqs until I inevitably inflate some more, alternate to more towards the body, and cycle.

Comment

One of the reasons I jelq downward is to lessen skin pull. Also, I absolutely believe that by jelqing downward gravity helps pull the blood down. Whichever direction allows you to pull the most amount of blood up your shaft is the direction to use for maximum girth development. In that regards direction does not matter regarding girth gains. While regular V's are done upward because of the grip, UV's are done in the downward direction since your grip is opposite of the regular V. Finally, since jelqing downward pulls your upper ligs better than jelqing in other directions, I think it can help with flaccid hang (stretched upper ligs allow for better flaccid hanging and allows some inner penis to come out).
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Straight out most of the time, straight down occasionally just to mix it up every now and again

I jelq straight out simply because it is easiest, there is no performance based reasoning behind it
                      My progress log

Comment

rbi do you jelq standing up then?
                        PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                          One of the reasons I jelq downward is to lessen skin pull.
                          You know what, I'll try this, 'cause right now I keep having to slide my skin down with every stroke.

Thanks for the responses guys. Been a big help.

Comment

Jelqing down or at a about 45 degrees works/engorges and pulls on the ligs more than jelqing up. Jelqing up works the tunica more i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
                              rbi do you jelq standing up then?
                              I always did them standing and thought that was better, then tried sitting and thought it was better, but I have gone back to standing because 1) my lube was staining my computer chair!!, 2) I can get a better grip near my pubic bone, 3) I concentrate better, and 4) I get a stronger jelq. The only thing I ever do regarding PE while sitting is my LAS's.
                              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                              The Ultimate V (The UV)
                              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                              Heated Bundled LAS
                              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
                              X