Penimaster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penimaster?

Looking for the best way to wear the penimaster, besides the johnson & johnson hurt free wrap and the tighting strap that they give you? any help appreciated..wearing it the following way is marking up the head of my unit..thanks for help!

Upgrade Kit 1, would let you add the vacuum head attachment, but it looks costly.
    You could look around autoextender.com for any thing else you might try. Silicon tubing sleeves, etc.

You can experiment with different materials to "wrap" or be used as a protective layer around the shaft. When I have used my x4, I cut the top leg section off of an "infants sock" available at your local Walmart, that gives you an elastic cotton tube. Or you could try any other cloth or material you have at your disposal.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by thebigz View Post
      Looking for the best way to wear the penimaster, besides the johnson & johnson hurt free wrap and the tighting strap that they give you? any help appreciated..wearing it the following way is marking up the head of my unit..thanks for help!
      I think... I THINK... this post belongs in the Penis Devices Forum. Just sayin'.

Comment

Working...
      X