Not the head... not the head!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not the head... not the head!

Just want to give a little warning to new guys and those who might not know this. Never, EVER pull your dick by its head (the glans). And make sure you stop squeezing your Jelq strokes right under the head, loosen up your grip and gently slide off.

Got it? Good.
    Last edited by Guest; 02-24-2012, 10:14 AM.

Why the message bro? You yank it by the head?
    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
      Why the message bro? You yank it by the head?
      Nope, absolutely not! I just saw several posts by new guys who don't understand the instructions in the JP90 (among other things) and think you're supposed to do the circle stretch (for example) by grabbing the head from the top. Very bad idea. That's why I posted it.

Comment

Oh ok haha
        Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
        Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Good post shwing, im on my 5th week an never jelqed as far as the head I stop just before I hit it

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse45 View Post
            Good post shwing, im on my 5th week an never jelqed as far as the head I stop just before I hit it
            Thanks buddy, good job. You're doin' it right.

Comment

whys it that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by egplz View Post
                whys it that bad?
                Yupp. You can hurt yourself really bad and damage to your glans is really hard to heal or to correct. It's one thing to damage your ligs or your shaft and it's a whole other matter to damage the head. You should never do anything to cause damage in your penis, anywhere. But if you are not careful and something happens it's much better for it to happen to other parts of your tool. If you don't believe me then go ahead and do it however which way you want. And if you fuck up your glans, let me know how bad it feels.

Comment

I would imagine that most any guy who has been jacking off for years knows he probably shouldn't pull his glans off to be glad.
                  BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
                  EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
                  Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
                  Base EG: 6 +.75
                  Top EG 5 +.5
                  NBPEL 6.2. +.2
                  BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Originally posted by schwing View Post
                    Just want to give a little warning to new guys
                    How about us old hard headed MFs that have been exercising a while and still do dumb crap like that?

I'm dealing with something along those lines now from a few days ago. Sort of a mild tender "pinched" feeling right on that rim where the glans connects to the shaft. Almost feels like the aftermath of having caught yourself in your zipper or something. I'm pretty sure it was from pulling/stretching, but it could be a slight bruise from squeezing too hard while I stretched or something. Can't see anything odd from the surface, but I feel it every so often if it rubs against my pants the right way. I think I've done it once or twice before, but can't remember how long it lasted.

Thanks Schwing for the warning though!

Comment

I don't jelq at the head too. It can decrease the sensitivity of your glans. Right?

Comment

you sound like a nice guy thanks schwing. i try too be carful to.

Comment

Is this the place where I get some head?...

Oops... wrong forum...
                          actionbuddy
                          Last edited by actionbuddy; 02-26-2012, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunch View Post
                            How about us old hard headed MFs that have been exercising a while and still do dumb crap like that?

I'm dealing with something along those lines now from a few days ago. Sort of a mild tender "pinched" feeling right on that rim where the glans connects to the shaft. Almost feels like the aftermath of having caught yourself in your zipper or something. I'm pretty sure it was from pulling/stretching, but it could be a slight bruise from squeezing too hard while I stretched or something. Can't see anything odd from the surface, but I feel it every so often if it rubs against my pants the right way. I think I've done it once or twice before, but can't remember how long it lasted.

Thanks Schwing for the warning though!
                            I'm terribly sorry mate. I had no intention of leaving out the "old hard headed MFs that have been exercising a while and still do dumb crap like that" crowd. I just assumed the "old hard headed MFs that have been exercising a while and still do dumb crap like that" crowd already know not to pull dumb crap like that. I take full responsibility. I assumed too much, and you have every right to admonish me. I just hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Comment

Originally posted by old reliabel View Post
                              you sound like a nice guy thanks schwing. i try too be carful to.
                              Thanks mate. I try to be. And yes, it's a good idea to be careful.

Comment

Working...
                              X