Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Firefighter can't be at your back and call.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Firefighter can't be at your back and call.

Lately I have been coming across a LOT of posts about guys having injuries while doing PE.

For the love of god, listen to all the warnings here. PE is a marathon not a sprint. Getting impatient and trying to do too much too fast is the reason so many of you are nursing an injury and I'm sure you now realize that it's no fun.

SLOW DOWN. Take it easy. Don't rush it. Steady she (he) goes. You'll get where you want to go, but give it time. Believe it or not, I don't like to read posts about a guy being injured. And I'm sure no one else does either.

I sort of do... only because it reminds me of the ever-present threat of injury.

Luckily for a lot of those guys, the injuries are treatable. Some times, they are not.
    Luckily for me, I've never been injured. I'm learning from your mistakes. Thanks guys! No seriously, it breaks my heart and makes me cringe whenever I hear some of your injuries (I'm bleeding from my urethrea, I have no sensation! I haven't been able to get hard in 2 weeks) YIKES!

It's the same idea for people who do huge amounts of PE without any rest and then wonder why they see no gains. People expect that the more force and effort you put in to PE, the faster the gains will come.
    3 inches in 3 weeks is just *not* gonna happen.
    Sometimes, putting effort into PE means holding yourself back from doing more.

In all fairness, I was in that group. Until someone verbally smacked me and told me to treat myself better. It's interesting the lengths and dangers people will go through to match their views on beauty.
    It reminds me of how Chinese women used to cut their feet because they believed small feet were beautiful.
    Toadstool
    Last edited by Toadstool; 02-25-2012, 01:26 PM.
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by schwing View Post
      Lately I have been coming across a LOT of posts about guys having injuries while doing PE.

For the love of god, listen to all the warnings here. PE is a marathon not a sprint. Getting impatient and trying to do too much too fast is the reason so many of you are nursing an injury and I'm sure you now realize that it's no fun.

SLOW DOWN. Take it easy. Don't rush it. Steady she (he) goes. You'll get where you want to go, but give it time. Believe it or not, I don't like to read posts about a guy being injured. And I'm sure no one else does either.
      Injuries can happen at any time bro. All it takes is a split second lack of concentration and pow you have one! I feel i have always been careful when PEing but i have still had small injuries from it. Beginners are especially prone to it, purely because they don't 'know themselves' yet. They are bound to happen, i personally like to try and help anyone out who has encountered one rather than get annoyed. The Forum is about being tolerant and helpful, if you see an injury post then don't read it bro.
      2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
      7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
      21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
      1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

I'm going to chime in with a couple of the above. The most important thing in PE is your penis's health.
        Are Penis Enlargement Exercises Safe?
        Unit
        Retired Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Unit; 02-25-2012, 02:59 PM. Reason: spacing
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

fyi- it's "beck and call"
          http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/beck
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by gymboi4eva View Post
            Injuries can happen at any time bro. All it takes is a split second lack of concentration and pow you have one! I feel i have always been careful when PEing but i have still had small injuries from it. Beginners are especially prone to it, purely because they don't 'know themselves' yet. They are bound to happen, i personally like to try and help anyone out who has encountered one rather than get annoyed. The Forum is about being tolerant and helpful, if you see an injury post then don't read it bro.
            Wouldn't that be like turning a blind eye? What I hear from Schwing and Toadstool is concern for their fellow PEers and some solid advice. You seem to be the only one on this thread that is "annoyed" and less than "tolerant". We all need to be careful when it cones to pointing fingers and yes, I see the irony in this post, so I guess that goes for me too.

Comment

I concur....
              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

How about this one?
                Beck and call

Comment

Originally posted by Unit View Post
                  Wouldn't that be like turning a blind eye? What I hear from Schwing and Toadstool is concern for their fellow PEers and some solid advice. You seem to be the only one on this thread that is "annoyed" and less than "tolerant". We all need to be careful when it cones to pointing fingers and yes, I see the irony in this post, so I guess that goes for me too.
                  I thought he was saying reading posts about injuries gets him annoyed because there are so many, all i was saying is it is about being tolerant and helpful to our fellow PE brothers. A lot of guys get injured from PE and it is our job to help them out as much as we can. I don't know how i came across as annoyed, perhaps you misunderstood my point... Perhaps i misread his post, there was no ill feeling toward it

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

yea i have so say it is easy. i posted about being sore and did a light llight PE workout anyways and for the past 2 days I have took as off days but I have not had postive PIs but atleast im not sore. I know if i would have done a full workout i would have an injury right now

Comment

Originally posted by gymboi4eva View Post
                      I thought he was saying reading posts about injuries gets him annoyed because there are so many, all i was saying is it is about being tolerant and helpful to our fellow PE brothers. A lot of guys get injured from PE and it is our job to help them out as much as we can. I don't know how i came across as annoyed, perhaps you misunderstood my point... Perhaps i misread his post, there was no ill feeling toward it
                      Where on Earth did you get that I am annoyed, mate? I don't know about you but where I come from when someone says "I don't like seeing or hearing something" that's out of concern. I see all the posts and I rather not. I would rather have guys write how great their PEing is going so they don't have to experience injury. I tried to caution guys not to push themselves so it doesn't happen. I did it because I care, which is a total opposite of annoyed.

Unit got it, I guess you did not. It's nice to know that you have my back (and call) Gymboi. It would have been nice if you had given me the benefit of doubt.
                      Last edited by Guest; 02-25-2012, 05:32 PM.

Comment

FYI it was a typo. I was typing fast. Shoot me?

Comment

FYI it was a typo. I was typing fast. Shoot me?
                          http://bakbakee.files.wordpress.com/..._nazi_logo.jpg
                          Attached Files
                          "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Unit View Post
                            How about this one?
                            Beck and call

Comment

Where on Earth did you get that I am annoyed, mate? I don't know about you but where I come from when someone says "I don't like seeing or hearing something" that's out of concern. I see all the posts and I rather not. I would rather have guys write how great their PEing is going so they don't have to experience injury. I tried to caution guys not to push themselves so it doesn't happen. I did it because I care, which is a total opposite of annoyed.

Unit got it, I guess you did not. It's nice to know that you have my back (and call) Gymboi. It would have been nice if you had given me the benefit of doubt.
                              Sorry my bad bro, i totally misread it. I now see what u originally ment and agree with you

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                              X