Length+Girth=Needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length+Girth=Needed!

its 2012,a new year,i need to tak PE more seriously than i did last year. i gained some girth using my penis pump,BUT i need more length! i am 6 inches flaccid and 8 erect,i am shooting for 7 inches flaccid and 9 or 9.5 erect,that would satisfy me. i need a full proof PE program if possible,something i can use that would get me both length and girth,i also need to start doing my condition as well (could anyone direct me to those threads? had em saved on my laptop but they got deleted),so that i can achieve my goal within a year or 2 if possible. now,as far as equipment,i have 2 penis pumps that are a pain in the a**,should i switch to a bathmate? or does anyone know of a penis pump with a good seal to where i do not have to constantly pump during my half hour to hour sessions? i had a top gauge that was WONDERFUL but i broke due to that annoying gauge neck,but it had a GREAT seal and i just had to pump once or twice more during my sessions, and not every 5 minutes with the ones that i have now. i have a extender with a noose but i need one with a strap,any recommendations? i also need a good supplement guide as well,i no longer eat meat,i have become a vegetarian, so with my diet change i would assume it would help,i am STRICTLY veggies,water, fruit smoothies, fruit, and organic foods from now on,and i get my protein for supplement shakes or vegetables when possible. i do a heat wrap before,during, and after each completed session,to prevent injury. i usually pump at 20 (thats what my top guage showed) with no swelling or hematomas or injuries (have not gotten ONE single injury yet lol hooray for me ha ha),so i see that as a pretty good setting point for pumping. how long should i hang each session? and how many times a day? should i hang weights or just use a stretcher? should i also jelq as well? or just do warm ups with my stretcher? if anyone is able to help,i am willing to develop the patience and dedication to reach my goal in PE,this is something i REALLY wish to accomplish this year and next, and if possible,shoot for something a bit higher any help,advice,or guidance through this process would be appreciated,thanks

If you are considering hanging i would take a look in the devices forum sticky threads it is pretty much all layed out in there. The recommended amount of time per week is 10 to 14 hours of actual time in hanger, 20 minute sets. $ per day would net you about 9 hours and 20 minutes so its not too bad if you getthe time, you would need 10 minutes between sets and that adds up quick. A normal 2 hours of hang time actually takes 3 to 3 and 1/2 hours.
    Read up on the threads as mentioned above and if you have questions there are many hangers here that will help you out. I have been hanging for a bit now and am finally getting up in weight enough to start seeing some growth any time. The thing you will need is some patience because it will take time to get to a weigh that will cause the deformation required for gains but it will be worth it.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

sounds good but i should i rely on handing or consider a device such as a bathmate or stretcher?

Comment

Working...
      X