Why is my cum yellowish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is my cum yellowish?

I just noticed this the last few days when i was masturbating. Initially, i created a rope shooting out which is white in color. Then, it turns a bit yellowish oozing out from my tool. Is something wrong? Help appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone.

Hmmmm.... My stuff has always been a fairly white color, but it could be diet? Did you recently start eating or drinking anything unusual to your diet, like tea, garlic, pineapple, or not drinking enough water?

Truly, I have no idea and this is just an assumption.
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
    link 2000's Links

Comment

I thought this happened to me, it turned out it was the colour on the writing on the backside of the tisue paper Sure thats not it? Or a new lamp with a yellowish lighting or something? Or maby a little infection maby? Drink lots of water, and ask your doctor if you are too worried.

...or What does it mean if my sperm has a yellow discolouration? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers

Comment

I'm drinking green tea recently. Thank you for the link thomas

Comment

The research says:
          Abnormal semen color or consistency Possible medical cause

Yellow, green or gold =Prostate infection
          Yellow-tinted =Urine in the semen
          Thick, lumpy or jelly-like =Male hormone deficiency
          Pink, red or dark brown =Bleeding in the prostate

I think i'm not drinking enough water or didn't masturbate weekly. I will practice to masturbate at least once weekly

Comment

Originally posted by Greatdane View Post
            I just noticed this the last few days when i was masturbating. Initially, i created a rope shooting out which is white in color. Then, it turns a bit yellowish oozing out from my tool. Is something wrong? Help appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone.
            maybe you have not cummed in a while.

Comment

There's been times when mine was yellowish but I couldn't really attribute it to anything specific..

Comment

Don't worry about it mate. The color, thickness, smell and taste of your load will change throughout your life depending on how often you have sex or jack off, what you eat, what you drink and if you are sick. And sick can be as simple as the flu or a cold. When something unusual happens with your body or there is a change you shouldn't immediately think of the worst. Unless you did something to hurt yourself or you feel sick and feel pain chances are you are fine and it's just how your body is.

Comment

ok.. thanks man.

Comment

I think i'm not drinking enough water or didn't masturbate weekly. I will practice to masturbate at least once weekly
                    THIS IS D MOST PROBABLE diagnosis.... coz rest of the things seems to be healthy
                    Date-BPEL-EG(mm)
                    1/12-154/116
                    4/13-167/116
                    9/13-170/118
                    Goal-174/120
                    ejaculate is liquid form of emotion!

Comment

Originally posted by narcolaptic View Post
                      THIS IS D MOST PROBABLE diagnosis.... coz rest of the things seems to be healthy
                      So what is the max of masturbation? not more than?

Comment

Yep... Stay hydrated and keep your pipes cleaned out. Go for it 2 or 3 times a week for your prostate's health.

Comment

I masturbate weekly just to "clean" everything down there It's important in my opinion and probably the cause of the yellowish color.

grtz

Comment

ok guys. Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by actionbuddy View Post
                              Yep... Stay hydrated and keep your pipes cleaned out. Go for it 2 or 3 times a week for your prostate's health.
                              yup once or twice will also do, according to your prePE habit
                              Date-BPEL-EG(mm)
                              1/12-154/116
                              4/13-167/116
                              9/13-170/118
                              Goal-174/120
                              ejaculate is liquid form of emotion!

Comment

Working...
                              X