Regular & Reverse kegles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regular & Reverse kegles

After reading more about kegles and reverse kegles I go confused , a lot of people are writing about kegles but instead they mean reversal kegles and other way . I want to get clear , reverse kegles are when contracting your penis muscles (helps with PE) , and regular kegles when contracting pelvic floor muscles (helps increase hardness) ?

kegels is when your stoping yourself from peeing and reverse is when you are pushing urine out.
    My Progress Log

Comment

I have a question here. How to do a reverse kegel?

Comment

I figured it out by peeing... stop myself and that was a kegel. Push my urine out (either after stopping or near the end when pressure is lower). Have you ever at the end of your piss when its not comming out much/going far, squeezed something that made the stream temporarily more pressure? Thats a reverse kegel.
        My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by 4Samson View Post
          I figured it out by peeing... stop myself and that was a kegel. Push my urine out (either after stopping or near the end when pressure is lower). Have you ever at the end of your piss when its not comming out much/going far, squeezed something that made the stream temporarily more pressure? Thats a reverse kegel.
          Sorry samson. I still cant understand about reverse kegel. squeezed something that made the stream temporarily more pressure? I dont get it

Comment

Okay maybe you have never done it then. When I pee, near the end of my unrination theres not much liquid comming out or pressure behind it. I can do something that is almost like pulling the trigger on a squirt gun for a split second (ie increasing the stream and the pressure behind it) and then my urination will come to a stop completely soon after (cuz im out of liquid.) I've always normally done this once in awhile and if you havent im not sure how else to explian it.
            My Progress Log

Comment

i'm getting it now. It is like forcing the urine out when the stream is getting lower. Does it means that reverse kegel can only be done during urinating?

Comment

Yes that is right and no it can be done whenever not just while urinating. Just pay attention what muscle contractions are doing that next time you pee and then do the same thing whenever.
                My Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                X