Some advice on girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some advice on girth

Hello all, Its almost 3 years into my PE journey and i have went from approx 4.9" to 6" BPEL but my girth has not had such a good success and i had hoped for more in the time i have spent, but i guess this is due to poor consistency most of the time and I will make more effort to be more consistent..

I am currently on a progressive routine of Side to side stretches and Wet jelqs. I want to gain more length to reach my 7"BPEL goal but my girth i feel needs to add some before length..what would be the best option right now?

Should i stick to a girth only routine and try gain girth before adding more length or stick to a mix routine? I want to be more time efficient as the gains i feel that i shouldve gained from nearly 3 years should be more.

Thanks!

Oh and my girth at start was 11cm EG but hovers around 11 to 11.3cm EG which is not a noticeable increase in 2.5 or so years of PE.. =/
    "If a king doesn't lead, then his subjects can't follow." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge

Start 07/09: BPFL: 3" x FG: 3.15"|BPEL: 4.7" x EG: 4.3"
    Currently 28/10/11: BPFLS:6.3" | Fl: 4 x 3.74 ?? | BPEL: 6.1 x 4.5?

Initial | Final Goal
    6x5 | 7.5x5.5

What have your routines been for the 3 years, don't have to mention the stretches(length exercises because you gained that just fine) but jelqs, squeezes etc and how many months before switching to something new.

Comment

I followed JP 90, then PESG routine, went with Big Al for the year, so changed routine every 3-4 months really. I have had done some clamping, Squeeze, wet/V jelqs etc for girth but all it gave me was a much more veinier unit rather than increase in actual girth.

Though ones i have consistently used are wet jelqs and the squeeze. I feel that the turkey neck/extra skin when jelqing makes the jelq not as efficient/effective as it could've been past 2 years and that upsets me haha.

Initial | Final Goal
      6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

I really like this article as it matches my thinking. https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...th-second.html
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

For more girth, have you tried edging or pumping?

Comment

Originally posted by Unit View Post
            I really like this article as it matches my thinking. https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...th-second.html
            Hey Unit, thanks for this link! Reps!

Comment

I think I'll add a couple girth links, but please keep in mind that these are advanced techniques, if you try these before your penis is properly conditioned, you stand a great chance of injuring yourself.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post154536
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...html#post17838
              ​The enemy of good is not bad
              The enemy of good is better

Comment

Originally posted by actionbuddy View Post
                For more girth, have you tried edging or pumping?
                I dont own a pump and i did do edging in the second year, though it ranged from 10-15mins. I rarely do it nowadays and when i do, i try go for 10minutes as at times i get stomped on free time.

Initial | Final Goal
                6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Working...
                X