This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I damaged my penis

Hello, I am new guy to this website. I am hope to find an answer from the experienced man or something like this.

I want you to know how apologies I am for very bad English here.

I had been used BathMate device for few months since it arrived. Until last month, I was awake up in the morning and found my penis -- wasn't normal when it erect. it WAS straighten erect and which is I'm having hard to explain the situation. My penis isn't straighten anymore, it isn't curved either. It is kinda downward I think.

Here the picture is better to reveal full detail than my words:-
    tumblr_m021cwcRyt1qg46zgo1_400.jpg

I regrets for used BathMate too much than 3 times a week. I used it a lot to damaged my penis like this. It wasn't comfortable when I masturbate it. I am not sure if I can find a way to fix it to back straighten again. Or I have to live with it?

That couldnt of happened over night.. did you just keep using it as the curve got worse and worse? Stop using it and go see a doctor. Honestly that pic makes me think this is a troll but if real you really need to see a doctor. How could you do that to a straight penis with a bathmate?
    My Progress Log

Comment

If your penis was straight before and it's now like it is in the picture?

First thing is first - STOP everything.

Second, go see a doctor. This large of a change in your penis should be examined by a medical professional.
      13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
      10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
      link 2000's Links

Comment

In your pic, is your erection 100% hard or is the part curving down still flexible?
        My Progress Log

Comment

4Samson, Snitch - this guys is messing with ya. First off, no pictures or links to pictures in posts, right? Second, I've seen that pic on XTube. There are guys who have that severe of a curve. That is a normal shaft. That is how it is. Again, this guy is truing to jerk your chain. Sorry I'm not falling for it.

Comment

Originally posted by schwing View Post
            4Samson, Snitch - this guys is messing with ya. First off, no pictures or links to pictures in posts, right? Second, I've seen that pic on XTube. There are guys who have that severe of a curve. That is a normal shaft. That is how it is. Again, this guy is truing to jerk your chain. Sorry I'm not falling for it.
            Yeah thats what i thought as well and why I referenced "a troll" in my first post.
            My Progress Log

Comment

I am calling BS on this one.

Bathmate uses low pressure, that curve couldn't have happened with a normal pump nevermind a bathmate.
              How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
              And I've been here ever since.

Comment

I guess I wanted my penis getting bigger-- I was overdo it by used it for up to 30 mins and 10 times a week than the instruction info which result to be poor health. I remembered my penis was sore twice in the first month after used it for an hour. I thought my penis was immure to anything which is I am wrong. It wasn't wise move ever I made

Comment

Buwahahahahahaha BRONX CHEER for L.C.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                  Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

I thought you guys may be helpful. Guess I was wrong. I have to go and search another way on my own.

Comment

I did the same thing and my dick is now shape of a corkscrew! Damn you bathmate!
                      rickthedick
                      Last edited by rickthedick; 02-27-2012, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Guess it's a troll.

Oh well, better to err on the side of caution.

B
                        link 2000's Links

Comment

Originally posted by Large Cutter View Post
                          I thought you guys may be helpful. Guess I was wrong. I have to go and search another way on my own.
                          And we think you are a troll. Guess we are right.

Hint for better future trolling endeavors, next time don't post a picture you found on tumblr.
                          Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                          Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                          Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnitch View Post
                            Guess it's a troll.

Oh well, better to err on the side of caution.
                            True, but this is so obvious. Even his English improved suddenly at his 3rd post. Plus if you really are bad at English you have a certain pattern. What he did is trying too hard to come across as foreign and it's way to obvious. At least to me. I don't know, maybe it's because I've been around so many cocks, lol. I guess being gay comes handy.

Comment

Originally posted by schwing View Post
                              Even his English improved suddenly at his 3rd post.
                              Good call.
                              Never seen that picture he posted so I was a little concerned.

B
                              link 2000's Links

Comment

Working...
                              X