Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this true: No growth but only plastic deformation!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this true: No growth but only plastic deformation!!!

Hi All

I check out this post:
    Penis Creep & It's Scientific Implications

and it mentions
    At this point you can enlarge your penis through PE. Not “grow” your penis, but ENLARGE your penis. This will be done by plastic deformation and structural remodeling of soft tissues of the penis.
    Is this true .. does it means that we can get more length trading girth and vice versa but not both!!
    Current Stats: BPEL- 5' NBPEL - 4.5' EG- 4.5' Aim: BPEL-6' EG- 5'

No that's not true. Enlarge your penis is the same as "enlarging" your fat cells. It's growing bigger it's just not "growing."
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
      No that's not true. Enlarge your penis is the same as "enlarging" your fat cells. It's growing bigger it's just not "growing."
      I also hope so.. but i am curious to know the reaction of the admins and other senior members for what is being tried to convey here..
      As per your view also, are you trying to say that the cells get bigger in themselves and that cell multiplication is not possible?
      Current Stats: BPEL- 5' NBPEL - 4.5' EG- 4.5' Aim: BPEL-6' EG- 5'

Comment

Originally posted by frustrated View Post
        Hi All

I check out this post:
        Penis Creep & It's Scientific Implications

and it mentions
        At this point you can enlarge your penis through PE. Not “grow” your penis, but ENLARGE your penis. This will be done by plastic deformation and structural remodeling of soft tissues of the penis.
        Is this true .. does it means that we can get more length trading girth and vice versa but not both!!
        I have gained both length and girth and I don't care for the thought, that I have have plastic penis. It's a real. What about mitosis? You can call it mutation if you like, but for me it's growth, bigger, longer fatter or more of the same cells is growth.
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

Working...
        X