- 03-02-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
I realize this has been asked before, but I haven't seen any conclusive answers in previous posts. It seems like I have tight ligaments, based on the following:
1. My flaccid length is significantly smaller than my erect length.
2. My flaccid "hang" is around 3:30 to 4:00 oclock. My hang immediately drops to nearly 6:00 when I perform a quick BTC stretch.
3. My erection angle is about 11 oclock.
So I don't mind losing a bit of erection angle if it means gaining some length, but I'm worried my erections are going to start pointing downwards as I start to add more manual stretching. Am I just being timid, or is this a legitimate concern?
- 03-03-2012 #2
I've been stretching for almost 2 months and it hasn't changed mine. That's all I can offer you.
- 03-03-2012 #3
I think you're just being timid. I've always had a low erection angle but it hasn't lowered since I've started PE.PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y
- 03-03-2012 #4
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
stretch in all 4 direction as -- right , left up out..
dont do lower, you can do that too..
angle of erection should be same ..
but if stretch only down , you may lower your erection angle imo...
cant suggest more..............
Last edited by narcolaptic; 03-03-2012 at 07:43 AM.Date-BPEL-EG(mm)
ejaculate is liquid form of emotion!
- By Mr McPenis in forum Poll ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-18-2011, 02:23 AM
- By Zanarkand in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-13-2011, 02:42 PM
- By Johndoe in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 09-27-2010, 04:03 PM
- By cardinalhead in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 02-17-2010, 04:15 PM
- By pulley_murphy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2007, 05:27 PM