Have you ever been caught doing PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever been caught doing PE?

Just wondering. I havent. Would be embarrsing as f*ck! I make sure everyone is sleeping in my house and my door is locked.

Nope! My roommate is super chill and has literally never even so much as knocked on my door when my door is closed. It definitely would be super awkward though if it happened.
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Yeah, that would be uncomfortable. I close and lock the door too. When you get good enough to go by feel (I still prefer a light on to look at my form and avoid asymmetries), you can turn off the lights. That deters intruders and provides some cover, but you've got to have the jelq really perfected to do it without looking.
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

No, but they would probably just think that I was masturbating (if caught jelqing)

Hanging or streching could be more difficult to explain lol
        My progress log

Comment

No, but I don't know what I'd say if did get caught....especially hanging! The wife doesn't know but she has been commenting lately on how big it feels. I can't imagine her reaction if she caught me!

Comment

Man, I can only imagine trying to explain to someone what you were doing if caught hanging. Why I always just be straight forward about it. Not having to worry about being caught in any of those situations and having the freedom to do it out in the open is a great thing.

Comment

Nope. Don't have to worry about it either. My wife knows I hang weights. She supports my efforts just like I would anything she does to her body. My body is mine and she knows that. Granted, I've been having to take time off from hanging due to other life priorities, but I am returning asap.

Comment

@dirtydave it would be funny if ur wife sees that, but i think she will understand, when u explain to her anyway. lol.......i've not been caught anyway, but how would it feel, when u're trying to explain jelqing to your brother when he sees you, he'll think u're masturbating.

Comment

We have a large metropark area nearby. In the summer I sometimes do my jelqing out there. Twice while well off the beaten path I was doing my PE thing and almost got busted by another guy who was also well off the same beaten path!!
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Yes, a few times when my brother and I shared an apartment. He was always borrowing my videos and stuff.

It was no big deal, but I did have to tell him to knock first before barging in on me.
                    actionbuddy
                    Last edited by actionbuddy; 03-04-2012, 07:23 AM.

Comment

My girlfriend did catch me once! She was confused at first, but I came clean and told her about it. She actually thought it was really cool. She said she didn't know it was possible to increase size but she had noticed it had grown. So, it was a good feeling that she wasn't freaked out by it or anything. She knows I still do it and she doesn't mind. I usually do it when she's out of the house though because I still feel a little weird doing it when she's here.

Comment

My niece walked in on me once in full stretched position..........was not cool at all.......she was I think 15 at the time??
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I tell people, Mostly everyone that knows me know of my endeavors. Especially if were close. I even have told all my co workers about PE mostly i get scoffed at but i can tell they want to know more about it. I think PE should be shared. If no one ever shared it with me i wouldn't be on this forum now. Thank god they did.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                            My niece walked in on me once in full stretched position..........was not cool at all.......she was I think 15 at the time??
                            Doh! So how did you explain that one, who was more terrified?
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

My wife knew from the start but it still is weird when she walks on in the room, especially while hanging. She is still freaked out buy the 15 pound dumbell with a 3 pounder tied to it, it boggles her mind that I put that much weight on my johnson. I should tell her shes put more than that on her ass and she is still ok. If she ever reads this post I am Fuc*%#d
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X