Coming clean about PE exercises to my girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming clean about PE exercises to my girl

Well I tried a little experiment yesterday. I brought out a few household cyllindrical objects of different girths and asked my girlfriend to choose her favourite girth. After her choices, I measured these girths to see what they were. She instantly threw away the 7+ girth and the 4.5 girth objects, after another moment, tossed away the 5.5 girth, and kept the 6 girth and 6.5 girth in her hand. Finally, she tossed away the 6.5 girth.

This left me momentarily insecure because I am 5" girth, and she threw away the 4.5 immediately and soon after she tossed out the 5.5 one. Made me feel a bit like the "discarded" pile. I eventually decided I am not going to let that stop me. I've accomplished too much with her sexually to let that get me down.

Also, I was curious if her eyes were bigger than her pussy, if you know what I mean.

I came clean about my PE exercises right after this experiment. She couldn't understand why I found it important, and says she's fine with my size. She became worried that if my penis changes, she might actually like it less, and if I increase length/girth it could potentially hurt her. It actually seemed to piss her off a bit. I told her that gains are very slow, and this is something I just want to do, and if she finds she really doesn't like where it is going, at any point, she can tell me to stop and I will.

To say the least, it was an interesting conversation, and I still don't know what to make of it. I think I have solidified my goal at 6" inches girth, but if she wants me to stop before then, I will and just work on maintenance of whatever size I end up with.

Any other guys spoken to their girls about PE exercises? What reactions did you get? Also, what conclusions can you draw from my story?
    CaptainJohnson
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by CaptainJohnson; 03-03-2012, 09:19 AM.
    "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
    "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Check out this thread, you might find it interesting.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...html?highlight=
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      Check out this thread, you might find it interesting.
      Interesting one BigO.... I will enjoy the read

Life is a journey .... enjoy the ride!

Comment

It sounds like she just tried to tell you to stop and you didn't? So what makes you think you'll stop next time she tells you to?
        PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

The visual, what you hold in one's hand, does not always coincide with comfort when something is inserted.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I dont think she said stop, just showed some uncertainty. Just let her know gains are gradual and she wont be ripped apart next week.
            If you do get too big at some point just remember that her pleasure is more important thn getting bigger.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
              It sounds like she just tried to tell you to stop and you didn't? So what makes you think you'll stop next time she tells you to?
              Because part of her motivation to tell me to stop was that this week has clearly been a hard one for me. She blamed it partially on the exercises. I want to prove that the exercises can be beneficial for us both.

I had already explained at this point how slow the gains are, and that there wouldn't be noticeable changes for at least a month or two. She agreed to let me do it, saying, "Its your cock, do what you want with it."

I responded saying, "No, I love you, and its OUR cock. I need your input too, so if you want me to stop at any time, just say so."

We were in bed at the time and she came closer for a cuddle and thanked me for that last comment. We left it with that. Once any changes do occur, she has the ability to tell me to end it. My motivation to stop is related to the fact that our sexlife has only improved in the past year. I wouldn't want it to decline, but rather keep improving.
              CaptainJohnson
              Retired Moderator
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by CaptainJohnson; 03-03-2012, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Alright, in that case I rescind my comment in that case! Misinterpreted your post, my bad.
                PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I also noticed... 4.5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7+... she ended up choosing the middle one, threw out 2 bigger and 2 smaller. The options she was presented with may have influenced her choice.
                  My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by 4Samson View Post
                    I also noticed... 4.5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7+... she ended up choosing the middle one, threw out 2 bigger and 2 smaller. The options she was presented with may have influenced her choice.
                    Okay, wow I am a psych major and I totally missed that. Lol. :P

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      The visual, what you hold in one's hand, does not always coincide with comfort when something is inserted.
                      Yea. It's kind of like when you go to a restaurant, really hungry. You order the biggest reasonable thing you can get but once you start, you realize it's too much.
                      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                        Yea. It's kind of like when you go to a restaurant, really hungry. You order the biggest reasonable thing you can get but once you start, you realize it's too much.
                        I was just going to say that! Great minds do think alike!
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Funny thing is, she has a horrible habit of that.... She always takes about a 1/4th more than she can eat on her plate at dinner, which we either save, or I end up eating.

Comment

Haha I've done similar things when I'm hungry like buying too much food at the store. Or if I'm thirsty I buy a whole bunch of different drinks lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainJohnson View Post
                              Well I tried a little experiment yesterday. I brought out a few household cyllindrical objects of different girths and asked my girlfriend to choose her favourite girth. After her choices, I measured these girths to see what they were. She instantly threw away the 7+ girth and the 4.5 girth objects, after another moment, tossed away the 5.5 girth, and kept the 6 girth and 6.5 girth in her hand. Finally, she tossed away the 6.5 girth.

This left me momentarily insecure because I am 5" girth, and she threw away the 4.5 immediately and soon after she tossed out the 5.5 one. Made me feel a bit like the "discarded" pile. I eventually decided I am not going to let that stop me. I've accomplished too much with her sexually to let that get me down.

Also, I was curious if her eyes were bigger than her pussy, if you know what I mean.

I came clean about my PE exercises right after this experiment. She couldn't understand why I found it important, and says she's fine with my size. She became worried that if my penis changes, she might actually like it less, and if I increase length/girth it could potentially hurt her. It actually seemed to piss her off a bit. I told her that gains are very slow, and this is something I just want to do, and if she finds she really doesn't like where it is going, at any point, she can tell me to stop and I will.

To say the least, it was an interesting conversation, and I still don't know what to make of it. I think I have solidified my goal at 6" inches girth, but if she wants me to stop before then, I will and just work on maintenance of whatever size I end up with.

Any other guys spoken to their girls about PE exercises? What reactions did you get? Also, what conclusions can you draw from my story?
                              Dude, buy a bathmate.
                              I wet jelqed for 4 months with only a .1" gain.
                              Then i added a bathmate to my routine and gained .3" girth in one month
                              This is what I did:
                              warm up for 15 min with microwaved bean bag
                              300 wet jelqs with vaseline
                              5 mins pumped full in bathmate (best if you have an erection going into bathmate)
                              200 slower, harder jelqs
                              150 downward jelqs (sometimes I just do more regular jelqs and slow jelqs in place of this)
                              5 minutes in bathmate
                              then 100 quick kegels, 50 kegels holding for 5 sec then releasing for 2 sec.

Each day, I add:
                              +10 wet jelqs
                              +15 seconds in bathmate
                              +2 slow, hard jelqs
                              +3 down jelqs
                              +15 sec in bathmate
                              every two weeks, I add 2 sec to kegels.
                              About one day every week, after the first pump, I add edging into the working - I masturbate hard with my free hand clamping the base of my penis. But don't ejaculate or even come close.
                              Also, at about three weeks into the routine, I added kegeling while pumped in the bathmate.
                              Also, I pump the pressure higher every 2 min while in the bathmate

Most important, after the second bathmate session of the workout, I immediately tie off my penis and my balls with a bathrobe cord (or you can use a cockring) so that I keep the pump all night.

I started this routine at 5.5", measured 5.8" girth after a month (this measurement was taken about 22 hours after my last workout)
                              My largest measured girth was around 6.4" during a night time erection while tied off.
                              So even if you're unwilling to put the necessary 8 months or so into it that is probably necessary to get you an inch gain of girth, the bathmate should at least give you a .5" pump after pumping for sex with your girl.
                              Can't just pump alone though, gotta do manual girth work with the pumping.
                              Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X