Looking to gain girth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to gain girth.

Like the title says. PE members, from what girth exercises did you see the most results?
    10-25-11
    BPEL: 7 x 5.25
    NBPEL: 5" fat pad:(

Short goal:
    BPEL: 7.25" EG: 5.5"

Overall goal:
    BPEL: 7.5" EG: 6"

V-jelqs may be helping me at the base of my CS. I do them seated and dig deep into the fat pad. But I'm doing other stuff too, so I have no way of knowing 100% what is 'targeting' what. As far as MEG, that's what I'm working on currently.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
      V-jelqs may be helping me at the base of my CS. I do them seated and dig deep into the fat pad. But I'm doing other stuff too, so I have no way of knowing 100% what is 'targeting' what. As far as MEG, that's what I'm working on currently.
      What are exercises are you doing?
      10-25-11

Short goal:

Overall goal:

Comment

Regular jelqing, basic 5-way stretching, kegels and big circle stretching. Some have said that basic stretching can help with base girth. I can't say either way, since I'm doing all of it at once. I think that's the problem with attributing gains to one exercise or another. Unless you have been doing the same thing for an extended period of time with no gains, then you change one thing and see results...then I guess you can argue that a specific cause has been identified. Like in science classes when you have to first establish a control group.

As of last week I also started doing these: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...-squeezes.html

Are you conditioned yet? If not, please finish a basic beginner routine before doing girth work. I'm not kidding when I say that my penis has been tired from my normal jelqing + just 5 reps of the squeeze. No joke. They are intense for me, with only 3 months under my belt (heh...under my belt).
        Nice Guy blog posts

Comment

try supra slammers n horse squeezes (with caution)
          Current:
          BPEL 6.5in
          MEG 5.5in
          Goal:
          BPEL 7.5in
          MEG 6in

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
            As of last week I also started doing these: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...-squeezes.html

Are you conditioned yet? If not, please finish a basic beginner routine before doing girth work. I'm not kidding when I say that my penis has been tired from my normal jelqing + just 5 reps of the squeeze. No joke. They are intense for me, with only 3 months under my belt (heh...under my belt).

I finished JP's 90 day routine and kind of stopped once school started around January.

I just did my first session today after 7-8 weeks of not doing it.
            10-25-11

Short goal:

Overall goal:

Comment

Alright, I gotcha. So you've got to get back into it a bit before you're ready to go full force.
              Nice Guy blog posts

Comment

Working...
              X